Skip to comments.MassResistance files strong pro-family bills in Mass. Legislature to protect parents and citizens
Posted on 02/06/2013 3:48:09 AM PST by massmike
As the new 2013-2014 legislative session begins, MassResistance is fighting back! We have filed and are supporting several badly needed bills. Most of them are meant to restore rights to parents and citizens, and to stop the increasingly militant homosexual and transgender movement which is targeting vulnerable children in the public schools (while parents helplessly watch from the sidelines).
1. Effective Parents' Rights Opt-In Bill Docket #: HD3179
2. Protect children from intrusive school surveys on personal issues Docket #: HD2794
3. Repeal the "Buffer Zone" around abortion clinics Docket #: HD1791
4. Eliminate the "Commission on GLBT Youth" Docket #: HD3195
5. Repeal the Transgender Rights and Hate Crimes law Docket #: HD1223
6. Remove exemption of schools from anti-pornography laws Docket #: HD1278
7. Remove exemption of Legislature from open meeting laws Docket #: HD1160
(Excerpt) Read more at massresistance.com ...
Good work! May God be with you. :)
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.