just one little problem, government has no money to invest with. It is like a homeless man on the street yapping about his investments
The health of this sick nation requires you to slink away into the sewer from whence you came.
The big lie perpetrated by the big liar.
Actually the health of this country demands that the elite government all go away, and leave us alone.
What they want is for us to “invest” in their crimes and corruptions, so that they can have a big laugh riot party- sex romp- drunk fest- and we can live in Hell, worrying about our children and scratching out some happiness.
But we all already knew that.
Tyranny is what it is.
He will also say he needs to tax the rich again.
The rich being anyone with a job.
If you wanted to wreck a nation, you couldn’t choose a better path that Obama is on, under the guise of trying to save it. This once great nation is lost to the lazy low-life dems, illegals, cheaters & thieves. Too bad working class dems refuse to open their stupid eyes.
Boy Zer0 will push his usual bevy of lies:
1. The last administration left us with a huge hole.. much deeper than thought.
2. We’re making “progress,” saving and creating millions and millions of jobs, but not as much as we’d like.
3. Government has a role to play in economic recovery, thereby more “investments” in infrastructure are needed.
4. Millionaires and billionaires can and should contribute more.
5. Congress must act to avoid the disaster of sequestration (never mind it was Obama’s idea).
6. “Sensible” gun control is needed and is worthwhile if it saves even one life of a child.
7. Green energy is our future, thereby additional investment is needed.
And the sheeple with tingle themselves into a joyful frenzy.
I would love to hear what Dr. Benjamin Carson would have to say about the “State of th Union” speech. We are starved for logic and reason, not propaganda.
Buying votes is not much of an investment. They tend to not stay bought.
Otherwise the continental US might capsize.
Ted Nugent to Attend State of the Union
Monday, February 11, 2013 06:43 PM
A Republican congressman says he’s invited rocker Ted Nugent, who has referred to President Barack Obama’s administration as “evil, America-hating,” to the State of the Union address.
Rep. Steve Stockman of Texas said Monday on his website that Nugent will be his guest for the president’s speech Tuesday night. Stockman has talked of impeaching Obama over his gun control proposals.
He who controls the meaning of the words, controls the outcome of the debate. In the context of a government that can only create money from thin air to spend on a government program, just what exactly is meant by the word “invest”?
One news report said the President will propose “investing” more in education and infrastructure. At the rate our economy is deteriorating, the only jobs that will come of this will be government bureaucrats with PhDs who get to drive to their new office building on a new road in their Chevy Volt.