Free Republic
Browse · Search
Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article


1 posted on 02/23/2013 5:35:46 AM PST by LD Jackson
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies ]


To: LD Jackson
Every black person should support the God-given right of self defense. That right isn't dependent on skin color, and blacks could arguably make a stronger case for why they deserve weapons. Blacks should also be upset about how homosexuality is being framed as a new civil rights issue. Skin color and behavior are not the same thing.
2 posted on 02/23/2013 5:44:16 AM PST by CitizenUSA (Why celebrate evil? Evil is easy. Good is the goal worth striving for.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: LD Jackson

IN the 1960’s, black “leaders” supprted gun rights, because they didn’t trust the police.


3 posted on 02/23/2013 5:50:38 AM PST by Daveinyork (."Trusting government with power and money is like trusting teenaged boys with whiskey and car keys,)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: LD Jackson

With apologies to Dr Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams , Herman Cain and the other 5% of conservative Americans of African decent, the other 95% of Americans of African decent are black first and then anti-white.

To the left, guns are ‘white racist tools’ and these 95% who associate conservationism with whites,believe them even as they continue to off each other barbarically and murder whites at an increasing rate with a vengeance, while the media continues to bury it’s collective head in the sand.

Conservationism needs to stop trying to attract blacks. Let them come to us. Let them make the choice.


7 posted on 02/23/2013 6:00:26 AM PST by Le Chien Rouge
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: LD Jackson

I’m waiting to see which Congress critters stand up for the military members who either leave service or retire, but can never own a gun. What’s the deal with this? The President thinks they’ve had their time with a gun and now they don’t need them? Is he afraid that trained military will fight back against the government when they come to confiscate the guns? Both black and white military members would be affected.


8 posted on 02/23/2013 6:49:50 AM PST by Shery (in APO Land)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: LD Jackson

Watched this video last night over on therightscoop - check it out!

http://www.therightscoop.com/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racist-roots/


10 posted on 02/23/2013 7:05:32 AM PST by Lake Living
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

To: LD Jackson

Since blacks want to take the liberal’s welfare then they can take the liberal’s disarming as well.


14 posted on 02/23/2013 8:56:52 AM PST by CodeToad (Liberals are bloodsucking ticks. We need to light the matchstick to burn them off.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
Bloggers & Personal
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson