Skip to comments.Note to Libs from THE AMERICAN SOLDIER:
Posted on 02/25/2013 11:29:57 AM PST by Reaganite Republican
*** PING ***
Any whod like to be added to the RR ping-list, pls FReepmail me at Reaganite Republican
A LTTE of mine from a while ago:
For over xxx years now, American service members (all volunteers) have been fighting in combat in the war against terrorism in far away lands.
I was “over there” also, serving with the US Army in Afghanistan.
So why do they do it? Why do people voluntarily risk their necks for a year at a time while we sleep safely in our beds?
After many, many conservations with the “grunts on the ground,” I can report the following informal conclusions on reasons that do not motivate them to fight:
1. No one is fighting so that a mother can abort her child up to the day before delivery for any reason.
2. No one is eating MREs for 6 months straight so that they can pay higher taxes.
3. No one is risking their life on a daily basis so that “Daddy and His Boyfriend” can be taught to our children in public school.
4. No one is dodging mortar rounds so that trial lawyers can sue companies and doctors into oblivion.
5. Not one grunt is sleeping in the mud so that one day he can register and/or turn-in his personal guns when he gets back home.
Something to think about in the upcoming electoral season.
A-MEN, 2B !!!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.