Skip to comments.A handy guide to help even the lowest information voter translate Obama-speak
Posted on 02/21/2014 9:43:11 AM PST by The Looking Spoon
I'm currently working (off and on) on my own glossary of terms for liberalism that contains my sense of sarcasm. These are great, and not so sarcastic.
- I am looking at having some simple basic black baseball caps (Magum PI style) made up with the two words : YOU LIE boldly printed on them -
- i doubt many politically savvy people will want to stop and chat about the weather with me -
- There was very recent poll taken on how the various groups would vote on another OBAMA Vs ROMNEY election after the Obamaqueer mess and more - such as blacks losing even more jobs - with an unemployment rate of 14.5% - more surprising was the Hispanics -
- Sorry - I cannot give you the URL/source or polling outfit name - others with better STML can correct, edit, add info please -
- HISPANICS - 100% voted NO for Obama (78% voted for Obama in 2012) do not lrepeatedly lie to Hispanics
- BLACKS - 45% voted NO for Obama (99% voted for Obama in 2012) - wow - see Chicago black clergy meetings recently - goodbye Barry
- ALL DEMOCRATS - 55% of DEMS voted NO for Obama (80-something% voted for Obama in 2012)
- ASIANS -sorry - I cannot recall - (but wow - 82% voted for Obama in 2012) - more recent west coast welfare Asians are mostly moochers
- OBAMA Vs ROMNEY right now - Obama - 46% / Romney - 54%
- It’s the economy & leaving those brave Americans behind in Benghazi stupid!
now the republicans should simply run a 30 second ad every time Obama is about to speak and just simply put that up on the screen.
No words or music, just that, for a full 30 seconds.
Like a warning label on a pack of cigarettes.
Let me be clear = Let me tell you sweet little lies
Common Sense reforms means loss of freedom.
- “REASONABLE gun blah blah blah”
Fair = whatever the marxist redistributionists say it is.
Fully covered = You’re going to lose your coverage
Keep it = Lose it
Focus on jobs = kill jobs
Better than expected = horrible
Unexpected = totally expected
No one predicted this = only Republicans predicted this
Unfair assessment = accurate assessment
More time off = you’re going to lose your job
A great plan = horrible coverage at increased cost
The average American = parasitical EBT Democrat voter
Disadvantaged = in line fore a gravy train of give-me’s
Typical white person = all stupid, racist white people
Michelle my Bell = my wookie beard
- so choose a known multi-millionaire businessman or just sit home while I now invest like Mitt Romney but most like you geniuses simply sit and pay for Obamacare, Arab oil, and have your grandkid’s futures destroyed by the Limo-Lib Commies & Muzzies while Obama plays golf -
- If you and yours are now crushed into the dust - you deserve it - you chose your own destiny and doom
LOLOL!! Perfect...love it :)