Skip to comments.Media in Ma. starts campaign to normalize transgenderism and sex-changes for schoolchildren!
Posted on 02/25/2014 7:12:44 AM PST by massmike
This past year Massachusetts began to enforce its mandate that public schools fully accommodate the concept of "transgenderism" and cross-dressing by children. Now, a powerful campaign has been ramping up in the local mainstream media to normalize "transgenderism" and even sex-change operations for children in the eyes of the public.
As we reported last year and in our recent post on the "War on Children," schools in Massachusetts are now directed to allow so-called "transgender" students -- children who decide to "identify" as the opposite sex -- to wear opposite-sex clothes to school, use opposite-sex restrooms and locker rooms, and be called by an opposite-sex name. (California now has also mandated "transgenderism" in the public schools, and several other states are not far behind.)
But this has been happening relatively quietly. The general public still knows very little about it. But even in Massachusetts, seeing children involved in this makes people disturbed and outraged.
Thus the radical movement felt the need for a slick, effective PR campaign to change the public's attitudes. In other words, the current stream of articles and radio spots is no accident or coincidence. Like similar homosexual-themed PR campaigns, this has the fingerprints of the well-funded and well-connected homosexual-transgender groups all over it. These groups have long worked hand in glove with their allies in the mainstream. Their activists and hand-picked "experts" appear in almost all of the articles.
Not long ago this concept was considered so fringe and demonic that no even the homosexual newspapers would barely touch it. But the public is now being softened up to believe that this is an everyday occurrence -- and even a "normal" part of life. There's even the constant use of the opposite-sex pronoun (i.e., "he" when referring to a girl) to play not-so-subtle tricks with your mind.
Just a few examples over the last month:
A four-part series by National Public Radio in Boston about "Nate," a girl who has decided she wants to be a boy:
* Jan. 22 - National Public Radio/Boston: "Living Transgender - Part 1: Battling perceptions and pronouns." Local NPR affiliate WBUR explores the "challenges facing transgender teenagers through the story of Nate, a 16-year-old transgender male" (i.e., a female).
* Jan. 22 - National Public Radio/Boston: "Living Transgender: Frequently Asked Questions, Resources" This is very frightening. It is mostly a collection of junk science, "queer theory," and the opinions of radical "experts." But it's an example of what is being told to children as fact.
* Jan. 23 - National Public Radio/Boston: "Living Transgender - Part 2: As A Transgender Teen, Nate Finds Acceptance At His School" The undertone is that normalizing transgenderism in schools is like integration and the Civil Rights movement.
* Jan. 24 - National Public Radio/Boston: "Living Transgender - Part 3: "Uncertainty Surrounds Medical Treatments For Transgender Youth." A very distressing piece about medical procedures and body surgery to "change" a teenager from one sex to the other.
* Feb. 9 - Boston Globe: "Transgender Revolutionary." Article about a "male" teacher and coach at a boys' private boarding school who is actually a woman with facial hair, who is "married" to a lesbian. She has written a book about a distant ancestor, a woman in the Revolutionary War who also dressed as a man, though later married and had children.
* February 18 - Boston Globe: "Transgender student takes national stage" One of three identical female triplets has taken hormones to grow facial hair in "his brave effort to become truly himself."
* February 21 - San Gabriel Valley Tribune: (Also reported in the Los Angeles Times.) "Azusa High transgender student-athlete Pat Cordova-Goff attends first practice." A boy who "identifies" as a girl is allowed to play on the school's girls' softball team, because of new California law.
Mainstream media in Mass. starts campaign to normalize transgenderism and sex-changes for schoolchildren!
This woman, dressed as a man and taking testosterone to grow facial hair and lower her voice, coached the boys' cross-country team at a private boarding school in Rhode Island. She is "married" to a lesbian, according to the Boston Globe article. [Photo: Boston Globe.]
A boy (right) who says he now "identifies" as a girl plays on the girls' softball team, as mandated by California state law. [Photo: Watchara Phomicinda]
There’s a 17 year old boy, who claims he’s a girl that had a lawyer force the school to put him on the girls softball team.
The radical left can not accomplish their destruction of the country without first destroying the family. They have done that in the black community and are working hard elsewhere now.
The coach really does look like a man.
These people are sick upstairs. It’s very disturbing.
That “team” should be ineligible for any scheduled season play.
Oh, and I also believe this to be criminal child abuse.
You and I can think they are sick, but, now the culture and the law are on their side. We are compelled to be liberal as a society towards these “trans-whatever” peoples and their allies.
We all know that years ago, somebody claiming to be a man trapped in a woman’s body and all that, would have had treatments based on his being sick. Now the treatments for such people are enabling them in their delusions. How sad that the mental health community and liberals enablethis sort of thing.
And we can’t just enable it among adults. Now to prove how liberal we are, we have to deal with “trans-whatever” kids in school. Unbelieveable.
Leftists are embracing corruption of souls, minds and bodies. Involving the children will incur a special wrath from the Almighty if remaining unepentent.
Become aware and Fight Back!
Where are all the people saying out loud,
“What, are you NUTS!”,
“If you think this is a good idea, you’re a PERVERT!”,
“LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL”
“Look this is real simple, just turn them upside down and have a look. This will tell you which bathroom they should be using”
“This is a mental health issue, not a discrimination issue.”
“mad, insane, out of one’s mind, deranged, demented, not in one’s right mind, crazed, lunatic, non compos mentis, unhinged, mad as a hatter, mad as a March hare; informalmental, nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, off one’s rocker, not right in the head, round/around the bend, raving mad, batty, bonkers, cuckoo, loopy, ditzy, loony, bananas, loco, with a screw loose, touched, gaga, not all there, out to lunch, crackers, nutso, out of one’s tree, wacko, gonzo; vulgar slang batshit”
Openly call a spade a spade. These people are (see above)!or at a minimum, “their ideas” are.
TELL THEM SO! SPEAK UP! TAKE BACK OUR CULTURE!
They are brainwashing our children, what will it take for you to stand up for sanity?
Sex reassignment surgery is the lobotomy of the new millennium.
This is evil of biblical proportions. To inflict this on innocent children is hideous.
This is such an important issue. Is there any action that Massachusetts citizens can take? This just mutilates the souls and potentially the bodies of confused kids.
Destruction of the family is one of their goals in itself.
Freepmail Responsibility2ndto subscribe or unsubscribe from the homosexual agenda or moral absolutes ping list.
I couldn't not ping this. Maybe I'll somehow find some time for more pinging. People can freepmail me as well for adding/taking off either list.
This ping list is for the other articles of interest to homeschoolers about education and public school. This can occasionally be a fairly high volume list. Articles pinged to the Another Reason to Homeschool List will be given the keyword of ARTH. (If I remember. If I forget, please feel free to add it yourself)
The main Homeschool Ping List handles the homeschool-specific articles. I hold both the Homeschool Ping List and the Another Reason to Homeschool Ping list. Please freepmail me to let me know if you would like to be added to or removed from either list, or both.
So if you try to get your child medical treatment Massachusettes is very likely to steal your child. And it seems they are just as likely to change your boy to a girl when they have him.
Taking a child into Massachusettes is child abuse.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.