Skip to comments.Top Ten Obama - Putin threats
Posted on 03/17/2014 4:12:13 PM PDT by Starman417
In response to Russian interference in the Ukraine, Barack Obama has flashed bursts of umbrage:
The president on Monday ordered sanctions against Russian and Ukrainian officials following Sundays secession referendum in Crimea, a vote he said was a clear violation of the Ukrainian constitution and international law.
He said the United States would calibrate our response based on whether Russia chooses to escalate or deescalate the situation.
We are imposing sanctions on specific individuals responsible for undermining the sovereignty, territorial integrity and government of Ukraine, Obama said. We're making it clear that there are consequences for their actions.
Pledging to stand firm in our unwavering support for Ukraine, the president insisted Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity must be respected and international law must be upheld.
We have been guided by a fundamental principle: the future of Ukraine must be decided by the people of Ukraine, the president said.
As opposed to Libya, the nation whose government Obama overthrew.
Anyway, we at Flopping Aces have gotten hold of a memo listing the actions Obama could take against Putin and here are the Top Ten:
(Excerpt) Read more at floppingaces.net...
“a clear violation of the Ukrainian constitution...”
Doesn’t the Ukrainian constitution say to remove the previous president he should have been impeached?
The West is acting totally hypocritical against Russia. Why is it okay for the West to annex territories via force (against international law) because the minority habitants in those area support independence who then eventually merge into EU, but not okay for Russia?
Top 10 Obama threats....
10. Don’t make me go on The View and get snippy.
9. That’s it, we’re going to stop eating caviar.
8. The White House will now start serving Absolut.
7. Ryan Seacrest will now help me get even the way he did with my mom jeans!
6. Don’t make Reggie pull out and get all body man on you.
5. Wait until Michelle gets home!
4. This red line really is THE red line, no seriously, don’t you dare try and cross this double dog, triple secret red line!
3. Quick, get the helmet out! I’m going to ride my bike over to Vlad’s house and talk to his mom!
2. I’m going to so slap him the next time I see Vlad!
1. But... but... we’re all socialists now! VLAD!!!!! You’re being mean!
Every time I think of Obama talking about his “unwavering commitment”, I get another fit of uncontrollable laughter.
Obama and unwavering.. talk about a discontinuity.
Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obamas Sanctions
Uh oh. Obama is gonna have an Amazon drone drop a package on Putin’s head.
I love 3 and 4.
Putin is a despicable tyrant who is perfectly willing to ignore a country’s constitution in order to impose his political will...oh, wait a minute, that’s 0bama. Never mind.
If we really want to punish Putin, sign him up for obamacare
“I will have more flexibility after my re-election.”
Now I know what he meant by this. Apparently, POTUS can now bow down so low he can touch his forehead to the floor.