Skip to comments.JESUS LOVES METALLICA THIS I KNOW: The Bible Backs Up Hetfield’s Hunting, Boo-Hoo PETA
Posted on 06/09/2014 9:28:09 PM PDT by Impala64ssa
The anti-hunting dolts have gone into full doofus mode attacking James Hetfield of Metallica for hunting and narrating a bear hunting doc for The History Channel.
I believe ClashDaily.com started the party by being happy that Hetfield does both and posting about it on our site. Check it out here, as the post went viral.
Today, Id like to point out that the Bible actually backs up Hetfields hunting. Yes, God actually ordains hunting and eating meat and theres not one verse in the scriptures that condemns such activities as I write in my brand spanking new book, Rise, Kill and Eat: A Theology of Hunting from Genesis to Revelation.
Check it out anti-hunters according to the Word of God
1. God killed the first animal according to the Bible (Gen.3:21).
2. God ordained hunting and eating meat in (Gen.9:1-3). Yeah, remember all those animals on Noahs Ark? You do? Well, God preserved them so that Noah and his posterity could chicken fry them.
3. The Old Testament patriarch, Jacob, loved hunted wild venison and he asked his son to go kill some and cook it for him for his last meal (Gen.27).
4. Thou shall not kill doesnt mean thou shall not hunt quail. It means thou shall not murder. Yknow like in an abortion?
5. God directed that animal skins and porpoise skins be used as decoration in the temple. Can you say, Taxidermy? (Exo.35).
6. The poets and the prophets profusely used hunting parallels, inspired by the Holy Spirit, to communicate Gods word for His people. There are so many passages youll have to buy my book to see em all. Or most of them!
7. God assisted David in killing a bear and a lion that David didnt eat. Oh, FYI. David even bragged about it! (1 Sam.17).
8. Jesus himself was no vegan hippie but was a fish slayer and meat eater. He personally oversaw the capture and killing of thousands of fish, ate a little lamb and sent 2000 pigs plummeting to their death (Lk.5; Mk.6; Mk.14; Jn.21; Mk.5).
9. The bible utilized a hunting analogy in communicating the gracious and glorious gospel message to Peter in Acts 10.
10. One of the greatest parables about Gods love and forgiveness, The Prodigal Son (Lk.15), ends with a big-ass BBQ!
Watch the show the anti-hunters are getting their panties in a wad over by clicking here: History.com
Buy my book and send this link to the hunter, angler and trapper whos tired of listening to the blather from the anti-hunting bunny lovers that disparage the phenomenal positive impact our pursuits have on true conservation.
If the bunny hugger has a gun....
“Or try and start something with a leather-clad biker dude, or chick for that matter.”
We invite them to hog/ox roasts, and crab and chicken feeds all the time.
I like to hover around them in book stores in the New Age section, wearing full leathers.
I’m a jerk.
Won’t even eat Maryland Crab Cakes???
I did have the privilege of having some crab cakes in Maryland. They weren’t bad.