Skip to comments.Caroline Glick: A realistic alternative to the failed "Two-State Solution” (With Q&A)
Posted on 07/30/2014 2:25:24 PM PDT by EternalVigilance
Five days old already, and long, but it's well worth the time watching this video if you really want to be informed.
Caroline Glick: A realistic alternative to the failed "Two-State Solution (With Q&A)
Home viewing bookmark.
Here’s something I posted in the past. I’ve watched part of this vid and will watch it over time but so far, it’s nothing I didn’t already know. Thanks for posting.
In the early 1920s the British divided up their part of what was left of the Ottoman Empire, setting aside 75% of what is now known as Judea for a Palestinian homeland. Giving the remaining 25% West of the Jordan river to the Jewish people in the region, some of which had been there for centuries. The Palestinian Arabs had there homeland and so did the Jews. Unfortunately, the Arabs wanted ALL the land and made it clear they werent going to share no matter how disproportionate the land was divided up in their favor.
This two-state solution is a lie and always has been, Palestinians have had NUMEROUS opportunities to claim a state of their own and have rejected for no other reason than the fact that they want ALL of the Jews out of the region.
Both parties can say they have a history in this part of the world, but only one refuses to acknowledge that the other has a right to exist.
Today, according to the CIA World Factbook, the Middle East consists of roughly 6,193,976 sq km of land.
Of that, Israel occupies 20,770 sq km, or just .34%.
Turkey - 769,632 sq km or 12.4%.
Lebanon - 10,230 sq km or .17%.
Egypt - 995,560 sq km or 16%.
Syria - 183,630 sq km or 2.96%.
Jordan - 88,802 sq km or 1.43%.
Iraq - 438,317 sq km or 7.08%.
Saudi Arabia - 2,149,690 sq km or 35%.
The West Bank - 5,860 sq km or .09%.
Total Arab control of the Middle East: 99.66%
So, why should the Jews be asked to give up land when the Arabs already control the vast majority and why does our President keep expecting Israel to make all the concessions?
Because he is empowered by the Evil One.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.