Skip to comments.The Pantsuit Princessís Presidential Pursuit Persists
Posted on 11/09/2017 5:12:40 AM PST by EyesOfTX
The UK Daily Mirror reports this morning that The Most Corrupt Woman in America is in negotiations with former British spy Christopher Steele who paid agents of the Russian government to supply phony dirt for the infamous Trump Dossier to purchase a SECOND FAKE TRUMP DOSSIER!
No doubt the scorned Pantsuit Princess plans to promote the pusillanimous piece of poop as the pretense for another pursuit of the presidency in 2020. Hey, it would be a better rationale for running than she presented to the public in 2016. If you think Im joking about the Fainting Felon making another run in 2020, well, think again. Yesterday she took to her Twitter account to take credit for Tuesdays Democrat election wins.
Last night was a great reminder of whats possible when we come together and fight for what we believe in. So I wanted to take a few minutes to celebrate the extraordinary successes of a few groups I and Onward Together proudly fight alongside. Of course, it is vastly more likely Democrats were able to score these wins in what are very Red states by denying any association with the Clinton Crime World, but thats not the point. The point is that the Coughing Crook remains power mad, and she will never voluntarily give up on her Quixotic quest. And that, folks, is fantastic news for Republicans everywhere.
Not to be outdone, Joe Biden, who will be 77 in 2020, decided it was he, not the Mendacious Megalomaniac, who deserved full credit for all the wins, sending this note to his followers: Yesterday, millions of Americans around the country used their votes to demand, full-throated, a different kind of leadership. And last night, nearly every single candidate that I endorsed at your recommendation was elected.
(Excerpt) Read more at dbdailyupdate.com ...
What caused you to excerpt your blog rather than posting the whole thing?
And the felon vote in VA helped, too.
By the way, both VA and NJ were Hillary states in 2016, so nothing has changed. The voters in both states only proved that they remain stupid.
“The voters in both states only proved that they remain stupid.”
it’s only the MAJORITY of voters in those states with the problem you mentioned. Many good folks in those states.
I suspect the Trump supporters lacked any enthusiasm to go to the polls for Gillespie. I think they stayed home like they did for Romney and McCain in years past.
An interesting thread posted by the Admin Moderator...
And one you’ve already been made aware of from the Site Owner...
And more common sense from Admin...
“The Most Corrupt Woman in America is in negotiations with former British spy Christopher Steele who paid agents of the Russian government to supply phony dirt for the infamous Trump Dossier to purchase a SECOND FAKE TRUMP DOSSIER!
No doubt the scorned Pantsuit Princess plans to promote the pusillanimous piece of poop as the pretense for another pursuit of the presidency in 2020.”
Love “pantsuit princess”, or as we refer to her - “pantsucia”
I’ve been drunk and have fallen down but never had to be carried to my car. Too drunk to walk so I had to drive.
“The voters in both states only proved that they remain stupid.
its only the MAJORITY of voters in those states with the problem you mentioned. Many good folks in those states.”
Yes it is a dirty shame that 90% of the voters give the other 10% a bad name.
My favorite is still her formal name: Felonia von Pantsuit.
“Love pantsuit princess, or as we refer to her - pantsucia
She should wear miniskirts so we can see those hot legs she hides all the time.
But it could have used some more P’s.
That’s just so wrong.
You realize we can never un-see that now.
The only explanation that seems to make sense for Mrs Bill’s book tour is keeping alive her ambition to be President. The tour represents more effort than she is used to making for the enhancement of her wealth and the return is miniscule compared to the sum of her ready cash. A book tour only makes sense if she is running for office and trying to keep herself in the public eye. A book tour is better than making speeches all about because she can control her appearance times and medication times better and is less likely to publicly
experience “events” that would showcase her Parkinson’s.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.