Skip to comments.Saturday Trump Roundup – All The #Winning That’s Fit To Print
Posted on 01/13/2018 5:31:56 AM PST by EyesOfTX
Todays Campaign Update (Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Tired of all this Winning yet? Part I For the 90th time since Election Day 2016, the Dow Jones Industrial Index closed at an all-time record high on Friday, and all other stock indeces did the same. Do you really care that much about the Presidents potty mouth?
- Tired of all this Winning yet? Part II Retailers recorded the strongest holiday season sales in a decade. Sales for November and December were up 5.5% over 2016. Somewhere, Barack Obamas talking points monkeys are trying to find a way for their guy to take credit.
- Tired of all this Winning yet? Part III The IRS reported late Thursday that fully 90% of workers in the U.S. will see more take-home money in their paychecks as soon as February. This is what San Fran Nan Pelosi refers to as Armageddon.
- Tired of all this Winning yet? Part IV President Trumps medical examination on Friday went exceptionally well, per the doctor in charge. This is not really any surprise, but it is just one more nail in the coffin of the Trump isnt fit to hold the office nonsense being pushed by the fake news media and the Democrats.
- Tired of all this Winning yet? Part V Records show that the Yale psychiatry professor who unethically diagnosed the President as being mentally unstable doesnt even have a license to practice. Perhaps someone should diagnose her.
- Where in the world is Hillary Clinton? Day 12. Yes, friends, we are 12 days into 2018, and have still not heard a single public utterance from the Pantsuit Princess. Oh, her Twitter account did issue a statement on the Presidents shithole remark, but the Coughing Crook probably has a staff of half a dozen flunkies to man her Twitter feed.
- Im talking about actual words you know, talking. In public. Not a word from the Fainting Felon, a dozen days into the year? This is not normal. Not normal at all. Come to think of it, we havent seen anything out of Slick Willie either. All year long. Somethings up. Wonder what it might be?
- Speaking of Slick Willie, Elon Musk obviously learned a thing or two from him about public prevarication. The headline at the Daily Caller this morning reads Elon Musk Admits He Attended Sex Party, But That None Of The Activities Happened While He Was There. Sounds just like Bill Clinton Admits To Smoking Pot, But Swears He Did Not Inhale. Slick must have lent Elon his old talking points monkeys.
- Speaking of the Pantsuit Princess, New York Magazine revealed tape of abusive MSNBC fake host Chris Matthews who somehow still has a job despite being revealed as a textbook harasser talking about giving the Coughing Crook a Bill Cosby pill prior to interviewing her during the 2016 campaign. ummmmm thats just gross.
- The leftist UK Guardian ran a story on Friday titled Is deep-red Texas ready for a gay Latina Democrat? Lupe Valdez thinks so. Ummm, no. Probably not. But its not because Ms. Valdez who has led an incredibly admirable life that includes serving the country in the U.S. Army Reserve, and at the Department of Homeland Security before becoming Police Chief for the city of Dallas is gay or Latina. Its because shes in favor of abortion on demand, and shes a Democrat in a state that hasnt elected a Democrat to a statewide office since 1994. No amount of wishful thinking on the part of the Texas Democrat Party or the fake news media is going to change that. You dont have to believe me just ask Wendy Davis.
- Paul Mirengoff has an excellent piece this morning at Powerline titled Playing the Race Card on Immigration. You can read it for yourself I highly recommend it but I especially liked the closing line: It is cynical for Democrats and anti-Trumpers to play the race card in what is a legitimate policy dispute about immigration. Well, sure it is. But playing the race card is all they got.
- Finally, for all the Bernie Sanders fans out there, Daily Wire has a great piece this morning detailing the inevitable end game of Sanders socialist/communist policies that is playing itself out right now in Venezuela. The headline reads SOCIALIST PARADISE: Several Dead, 15 Injured In Fight For Food In Venezuela. Read the whole thing. Seriously, just read it itll do you good. You might even learn something.
Just another day in Donald Trump just keeps Winning America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
“The Fainting Felon.” I like that!
Prayers offered up for our President, the administration, and our country. President Trump had a bipartisan meeting with a small number of representatives of both parties who later tried to bully him with the sh##hole remark. Like a bunch of nasty relatives, give us what we want or we’ll use every media resource we have to destroy you. Chris Wallace even got in on the game by being interviewed on Fox News, saying Trump had all day to respond and he didn’t. Duh, the President was busy running the country, you weasel.
Thanks for adding your commentary.
Well, sure it is. But playing the race card is all they got.
More generally, cynicism is what socialism is. Understand, nobody can be cynical about everything, because some things are opposites - and you cant be cynical about something and about its opposite at the same time. Socialism is cynicism about society (what is sometimes called, the market) and concomitant naiveté about government.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.