Skip to comments.Signs to start worrying
Posted on 11/02/2004 3:09:07 PM PST by billybudd
Some early signs that we may be in trouble:
1. On CNBC, when asked about voting irregularities, the Bush spokesman mentioned several incidents and implied a contested election.
2. On CNBC, when asked the same question, the Kerry spokesman said he didn't see any irregularities and didn't expect a contested election.
3. The Republican spokespeople are starting to talk about "We will still have a Republican congress."
4. Tradesports futures and the DOW are down. Maybe manipulation, maybe a sign of trouble.
Still, I don't think it's time to quite panic.
Compare & contrast, buddy. We're in good shape.
Dude, the polls are still open even on the east coast......relax.
"The Dems do not see any irregularities because they are the ones perpetrating them"
---yeah, and I was blocked from voting in NJ today...
B. Budd, clearly your vanity is not helpful until we see actual results.
5. If girly man Ron Reagan Jr. looks like he's got something wiggling around inside his ass tonight, it's time to worry.
The polling booths haven't started to close and you are already posting this garbage?
Now maybe I am just being simple minded, but I have an idea!
How about we count the friggen votes???
You are a fool.
I hope you get banned.
Exactly. Frankly, even if Kerry wins, we will survive due to the GOP Congress...both House and Senate...keeping the little bastard accountable.
But, we will win.
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO IDEA WHAT TO WORRY ABOUT!
There are plenty of voters just getting off their jobs that still will be voting. Chill out billybudd.
Yeah, I remember that. Sheesh, I thought my monitor was going to start crying there was so much moaning, wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Chill out, people--you'll reduce stress and live longer.
Why worry? God always meakes sure the best results are proper.
It ain't over till it's over (Thanks Yogi). Write some nice prose about good stuff. Have another libation eat a nice dinner, hug your wife and kids and CHILL! We're in for a long night. Getting all upset now only wastes energy. Remember, MSM will lie, trolls will lie, everybody is going to lie (on the other side). The TRUTH is in the count. Be your heart not be troubled. Have another libation, if you wish, but relax!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.