Skip to comments.The ***OFFICIAL*** Friday/Saturday Night Singles' Thread (Feb. 3 & 4 )
Posted on 02/03/2006 5:25:00 PM PST by apackof2
Are you ready for some football?
I thought we could have our own pre-game party!
So if ya dont know much about the SuperBowl or football well heres a chance to learn
If youre a football/SuperBowl expert, well heres your chance to educate us novices!
This is a thread for singles, not a thread about the misery of singleness -- no moping allowed! :-)
1. Including 2002, how many Super Bowls have been played in New Orleans?
2. What is the current cost of Super Bowl rings?
3. Who makes the Super Bowl Trophy?
4. How many times has Tampa hosted the Super Bowl?
5. Super Bowl I was played in what year and city?
6. Garth Brooks performed the national anthem at which Super Bowl?
7. This Super Bowl III MVPs team was a 17-point underdog going into the game.
8. What team won back-to-back Super Bowls in 1973 & 1974?
9. The 2005 Super Bowl will be played in what Florida city?
10.Which of the following performers has not performed the national anthem at a Super Bowl?
Barry Manilow Marvin Gaye US Air Force Academy Chorale Tom Jones
11.Super Bowl V saw two firsts in its award of the game MVP. What were they?
12. Bands from FSU & UofF played at the same Super Bowl.
I know, I know!
They stink, and haven't seen the inside of a Super Bowl since I was in high school.
But Marv Levy's in the front office, so good things are on the way!
I really don't know much about it but my girlfriend is a PR rep for security and is working the game
(I don't know much about professional football but the Teddy is cute)
Are you starting early for next season? Me, I'm living in the very near future and rooting for my hometown Steelers. I don't usually watch football, but I've suddenly grown very fond of Ben Rothlesberger.
I'm still upset from them losing to the Dallas cowboys. Don't remember which year it was. I was branded for routing for the bills.
Does she get the same deal for concerts and other big events?
Dallas 52 Buffalo 17
Super Bowl XXVIII: January 30, 1994
Dallas 30 Buffalo 13
She works for a PR company that is handling the security for the event so it depends on her assignments, what extra benefits might come with a job
I am, but I'm sure not rooting for the Seahawks! Since it's all but hopeless to see the Browns in the Super Bowl before I'm in a nursing home...might as well root for the Steelers.
A couple of things to try...
1) make sure you are logged in a system administrator.
2) If you made a recovery disk when you installed Norton you can use that to gain access to the firewall.
3) Reboot the system. It may clear a corrupted file that is hanging up you firewall.
Well, I don't remember if it was 93 or 94.
BTW I concur with ya
Yeah, I would much rather have him as the starting QB for the Giants than Eli Manning, notwithstanding his prolific surname.
I don't expect to see a Browns Super Bowl either, but I am NOT rooting for the Steelers.
That doped-up, big play, bumbling SOB.
Two quarters away from their first Super Bowl and that bastard had to ruin it.
Exactly. I'm with you there.
A post and run, but I could sure use one of those right now.
I am really looking forward to this year's Super Bowl!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.