1. If YOU think it's a "temper tantrum" to be fed up with people injecting words into my replies that aren't there, then good for you.
2. By the way, for you to interpret THAT as a "temper tantrum" is grossly overblown and melodramatic. Apparently you haven't witnessed real temper tantrums on this site. Lol.
3. For you to STILL be reading this thread, after all these pages, shows that you just MIGHT need a life. I've only been responding to "pings" -- you are actually keeping tabs and following along. Why? There are SO many other things to read here. Why on earth -- never mind. I don't really want to know. Mostly, I don't care.
4. Finally, if YOU think that "trussel" makes a "helluva lot more sense" with his replies, then I am really glad that you aren't on my side. HOTTIEBOY?! How old ARE you? You CHOSE that call sign? Lol. You CAN'T be over 14 years old. You CAN'T be!
5. Michael Goldsberry (Lt. Bruce C. Fryar USN 01-02-70 Laos) asked me not to contact him again. The lad is obviously just a kid. Too bad his protector (dad?) doesn't let him fight his own fights and take responsibility for his own words.
And too bad Mr. Goldsberry can't read EITHER. If he read my reply to his "trussel," then he would have seen that my IGNORE BUTTON WAS ALREADY ON! for junior. They must be from the same family -- with READING problems. Tsk. It's annoying to write and get responses -- after what I wrote WASN'T EVEN READ.
At least he was polite. THAT is a good thing.