Skip to comments.Illinois Hispanics meet with Juan McCain in Downtown Chicago (Vanity)
Posted on 06/19/2008 5:11:02 AM PDT by chicagolady
click here to read article
I wonder if either of the candidates wants to get elected? Seems like they want to alienate as many potential voters as possible.
From the Horses mouth to your ears
They could care less what we think.
“Did you know this? I bet some of you did not know that Spanish was spoken in Arizona before English”
So was Nahuatl. Still later was the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Hint: Mexico lost.
Operative word there, Juan - Lost.
Mexico lost the war along with Arizona.
Juan Mc Cain ping.
VERY GOOD POST~!
I think you have earned an honorary Freeperette Pajamahdeen Commando rank for this report!!!!
This is one of the single best self-contirbuted reports I have ever seen- LET’S GET THIS TO RUSH AND HANNITY FOLKS!!!
Both of these candidates are liars. Of course McCain is running a stealth campaign selling US citizens out behind our backs. He is dispicable.
Barry is obvious about it. Either way we are going to have a bunch of rotten socialists running the show.
You’ll just have to become a maverick like Juan.
I appreciate the honor!!
God Bless America!
McCain, the Republicrat candidate.
“NOW we see what kind of folks are interested in getting John Mc Cain in office.”
Versus the flat-out Marxists for Obama? Sorry. I disagree with McCain on some matters, but I can’t vote “D,” and not voting isn’t an option. It’s my duty.
The Revolution comes later. ;) Let’s just hold the White House for now, because we’re most likely going to lose the House and Senate as well.
I can’t imagine America with a President (D) running the show along with a Democrat-run House and Senate. Look at legislation that the Dems have been trying to shove down our throats just since Harry & Nance took over? You don’t think these will be more of that? LOL! They will be brazen, shameless and DRUNK with power. And you and I and America as a whole will be more than screwed.
And what about SCOTUS appointments coming down the pike? Do you really want Obama-Lama-Ding-Dong adding five more ‘Ruth Bader-Ginsbergs’ to decide YOUR fate in SCOTUS level situations? I sure don’t.
Some of you can’t see the forest for the trees.
P.S. Thanks for the “bait ping.” I’ve never talked to you on FR before. :)
Yesterday, the Democrats had me scared enough to vote for Juan McKook, with the talk about nationalizing oil refineries. Now, after this report, I just don’t know (once again).
SOMEBODY GET THIS POST TO RUSH AND HANNITY
Sheezech! Then go support Obama if you hate McCain that much...but there are some historic facts you ought to consider:
1. Spanish WAS spoken in Arizona before English.
2. Hispanics are now the largest minority group in the U.S.
3. It is estimated that Hispanics will be equal in size to Americans who can trace their linage back to Western Europe in 40 years.
4. Hispanics will be the majority ethnic U.S. group by the late 21st Century (grandchildren's generation).
5. Most Hispanics ascribe to the fact that hard work will result in wealth, (thanks to the Roman Catholic Church) most are family oriented and share Republican philosophy regarding such items as abortion, euthanasia and honesty in work and life.
6. Republicans need to court Hispanics; ensure they are inculcated with capitalistic ideals and are repulsed by Democratic appeals for endless cradle-to-grave welfare and entitlements.
7. The problem causing illegal immigration is demand for cheap labor by employers...most of them by the food-service, motel, and agricultural industry.
8. All of these industries have powerful lobbyists in Congress, pressuring for guest workers.
9. If you REALLY want to see an end to illegals coming across the border, organize and personally boycott chains such as Ramada Inns, Holiday Inns, all food chains and begin Minuteman raiding agri-business concerns such as Green Giant, Swift, Tyson, Kraft, as well as Walmart and K-Mart stores (but--hint, hint--remember, most are GOP-friendly)
10. Finally, some of the finest men that I met in my naval service in the defense of this nation were of Hispanic origin!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.