Skip to comments.July 4th Tea Party Ideas
Posted on 04/21/2009 4:19:08 PM PDT by EBH
I am reading about a lot of desire for Tea Party II.
What happens in your hometown on July 4th?
I know in mine there are FIREWORKS!
This brings the whole community together in one location. Sure we could stand around with signs, hold seperate protests, shout our disapproval, but how about dressing up as colonists and hand out tea bags and flyers to the folks!
The flyers could explain the massive debt that is being created. The hidden taxes happening under our noses. Hyperinflation. Or how about just quotes from the Founding Fathers. A mixture of both.
Well I had an idea but it didn’t post. If I can’t find it I’ll post it later..kind of long.
July 4th may be a tough day since it is a Saturday....they should really consider July 3rd since most will take that day off or even the late afternoon, evening of 7/2....
All the millions of people now classified by Janet Napolitano and DHS as right wing extremists should march the the DHS headquarters on July 4th and surrender at the same time.
Thanks for the link!
I intend on going to DC for what must be a huge protest, or I am afraid we will lose our battle to keep from having to war.
I urge each of you to come to DC and party on the 4th of July...
If there is anything going on in my area I will be there.
1) Million Tax Payer March on Washington DC— a parade of Pitchforks. Do it on the 3rd of July and fill the Mall.
2) A Petition to the House and Senate demanding they repeal the Pork/ Stimulus Bill.
3)How about a Teach In to explain what this Trillion dollar plot is really about.
4) How about an Obama Dollar Xeroxed, in denominates of one and five million, or billion. With Barney Franks, Obama, Nancy P. and Harry Read on the funny money.
5. How about Tea Party II sometime in July—an event on its own like July 15.
6. How about a march on federal building all over the land to petition the Feds to respect our rights.
7. How about a recall of all who voted for this fraud—RINOS, Democrats etc...
8. What other days could we select? Someones Birthday like Patrick Henry or Thomas Payne.
I like the way you think!!
What about having your tax payer march on the 4th of July, or is there something going on the Mall that day? My only thought was that way people could use the 3rd to travel...
In any case, I think having it on the 4th is a good idea. Lots of people mentioned earlier that Tea Party turnout likely would have been higher if it was not a weekday event, and not only is the 4th on a weekend, pretty much everyone is going to have it off anyways (aside from some emergency services people and such).