1) Million Tax Payer March on Washington DC— a parade of Pitchforks. Do it on the 3rd of July and fill the Mall.
2) A Petition to the House and Senate demanding they repeal the Pork/ Stimulus Bill.
3)How about a Teach In to explain what this Trillion dollar plot is really about.
4) How about an Obama Dollar Xeroxed, in denominates of one and five million, or billion. With Barney Franks, Obama, Nancy P. and Harry Read on the funny money.
5. How about Tea Party II sometime in July—an event on its own like July 15.
6. How about a march on federal building all over the land to petition the Feds to respect our rights.
7. How about a recall of all who voted for this fraud—RINOS, Democrats etc...
8. What other days could we select? Someones Birthday like Patrick Henry or Thomas Payne.
What about having your tax payer march on the 4th of July, or is there something going on the Mall that day? My only thought was that way people could use the 3rd to travel...
In any case, I think having it on the 4th is a good idea. Lots of people mentioned earlier that Tea Party turnout likely would have been higher if it was not a weekday event, and not only is the 4th on a weekend, pretty much everyone is going to have it off anyways (aside from some emergency services people and such).