Off the top of my head:
- Make sure her page is closed to all but people in her network. Then at least the search engines won't index the pictures in connection with her name.
- Still, at this level, her "friends" in her network could turn around and post the picts somewhere else. However, at this point they may not be connectable to her name anymore, unless they make a point of it.
- Remember, bikini != vulgar (in most cases). But depending on her profession's level of prudishness and/or dealings with adolecents (public school teacher, for example) and her, ah, attractiveness in a bikini, such pictures may not do her well.
- Context, context, context: Are they pictures of her and her friends at the beach, or are they of her showing off her body, looking for a date? That could make a difference on how they're perceived.
- If your daughter is intelligent, conservative, pro-life, beautiful on the inside, and looks good in a bikini, well, good going Dad! Depending on age, maybe some introductions to single Freeper men might be warranted / appreciated (cough, cough). This is of course so we can get her to keep those pesky pictures off the internet....
posted on 07/12/2009 4:36:07 PM PDT
(DRAFT BARBOUR 2012!)
Re: Make sure her page is closed to all but people in her network. Then at least the search engines won’t index the pictures in connection with her name.
I don’t **believe** they index them at all if the page is closed to just people she approves.
posted on 07/12/2009 4:37:45 PM PDT
by Red in Blue PA
(If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective!)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson