Skip to comments.Why, on 9-21-09 I will March on DC (Vanity 912 Rant)
Posted on 09/07/2009 8:55:16 PM PDT by mr_hammer
1) In support of our US Constitution and the enumerated rights it bestows on the legal US citizen (born and unborn)!
2) Against the un-constitutional expansion of the US Federal Government visa via CZARS, taxes and over regulation.
3) Against socialism and the government take over of our health care industry...in support of real, legitimate capitalism; free of fraud and deceit!
4) Against lazy legislators who dont read the bills they vote on!
5) In support of any potential political leaders who still believe in the American Spirit and the celebration of individual rights. The very same rights President Ronald Reagan held so closely to his heart.
6) Against illegal immigration and the open border policies that have robbed us of our financial and physical security!
7) Against an unfair tax code that robs the middle class of their wealth and re-distributes this wealth to the benefit of large unions and crony capitalists!
8) In support of Americas effort to become energy independent through the use of natural gas, nuclear energy and clean coal technologies!
9) In support of our military and the missions it undertakes!
10) In thanks to the 1,000,000,000 + men and women who died for the freedoms that are now being threatened by the current out of control Federal Government!
You do know the march is on 9/12, right???
Sorry it’s late...moderator, if you could, can you fix my date...912...912!
We The People Are Coming
Oh man you made me book the wrong flight!
No...just dog tired right now.
Great post, BTW...!
“Washington, D.C.On the 25th of September, there will be a national gathering of Muslims on the West front of the U.S. Capitol building. They are expecting at least 50,000 to attend from mosques all across America. They will gather to pray from 4 a.m. until 7 p.m. The gathering will take place by the site where Presidents have been inaugurated since 1981. The sponsors say that it was obama’s inauguration speech in January and his speech broadcast from Egypt in June that gave them the idea of this prayer gathering on Capital Hill.
They have set up a web site for this event...look at this one, especially the final words.
Will see you there!
I think you will be pretty lonely marching???
I really should not write late at night...jeez...I saw that just after I hit the post key.
Have at it!
Than you. This is great. I have made copies to distribute in D.C.