Skip to comments.Reno Police: Microwaved Squid Leaves 2 Queasy
Posted on 07/12/2010 9:58:11 PM PDT by nickcarraway
Reno police say a squid left cooking in microwave is the suspected culprit of noxious fumes that left two apartment dwellers queasy. Authorities don't know if the squid was put in the microwave as a prank or act of cruelty when they found it Sunday night.
But they believe the squishy cephalopod was stuck in the microwave by burglars and left to cook in a communal kitchen.
Two residents made ill by the fumes were treated at a hospital.
Police were still investigating Monday.
I know there is a pun in there somewhere.
Paul thinks it's terrible, but he wasn't surprised.
Is this Reno 911?
This individual is a"person of interest".
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.