Skip to comments.Are Liberals More Intelligent than Conservatives? (another broken study says so)
Posted on 08/14/2010 1:39:36 AM PDT by ransomnote
click here to read article
It’s the botox syndrome ~ takes away your ability to tell others are angry or disgusted ~ and also seems to make it difficult to read words printed on pages or flashed on screens.
Simply put Liberals are natural born thieves.
I saw you mention this “Botox Syndrome” in another post, can you point me to information about it, please?
I provisionally define liberalism (as opposed to conservatism) as the genuine concern for the welfare of genetically unrelated others and the willingness to contribute larger proportions of other people's
private resources for the welfare of such others.
Also from the article:
liberals might put the following values in this order of importance:
Peace, Justice, Freedom, Liberty
...whereas conservatives might prioritize those same values differently:
Liberty, Freedom, Peace, Justice.
I would say this prioritization on the part of liberals as being evidence of what I might call a "God complex": "I'm smarter than you, so let me run things." Also, is the liberal ideology arrived at logically or emotionally? Does it take into account human nature?
Next, "Leftwingtards discovered to be terminally brain damaged by overuse of botox and meth amphetamines ~ DOD uses Round Up"
This space next month.
After the last election they need to fake a study to reassure themselves............
Liberals don’t have any sense...common or uncommon.
Thank You :)
“Theyll claim the party of no would not let the genius work etc.”
While we are at it......That’s “The Party of Know”
Chucky Schumer, for example, as well as Anthony Weiner and a couple of other crazoid Democrats in the House have definitely slipped over the line into that.
BULLS-EYE! Dead on, you posted my very thoughts so I didn’t need to do it, and did so better than I could have.
the operative definition to being inteligent is “being a liberal”
Since liberals are more liberal then liberals are more inteligent.
liberals are just the useful idiots shot by communists.
Liberals: They Know So Much, Dont they?
“It is already too late to avoid mass starvation.” Dennis Hayes, chief organizer—Earth Day 1
“At least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.” Paul Ehrlich
“By the year 2000, thirty years from now, the entire world, with the exception of Western Europe, North America, and Australia, will be in famine.” Prof. Peter Gunter, North Texas State University
“In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution... by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half...” `Life’ Magazine, January 1970
“Air pollution... is certainly going to take hundreds of thousands of lives in the next few years alone.” Paul Ehrlich
“By the year 2000... there won’t be any more crude oil.” Ecologist Kenneth Watt
“In 25 years, somewhere between 75 and 80 percent of all the species of living animals will be extinct.” Dr. S. Dillon Ripley, secretary, Smithsonian Institute
“The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years... the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about twice what it would take to put us into an ice age.” Kenneth Watt
“In the 1970s and 1980s, hundreds of millions of people will starve to death in spite of any crash program embarked upon now.” Paul Ehrlich, “The Population Bomb” (1968)
LOL, interesting study - America, suicide by Botox?
We should demand the Congressional Ethics Office applies broad, sweeping regulations making it a crime for any elected, sworn or appointed person, working for the Judicial, Legislative or Executive Branches of the Federal Government to be Botox Free.
Random Urine Testing can be utilized in coordination with Gibb’s, “Liberals are on drugs” Disclosure Act of 2010.
1. Banning guns works, which is why New York, DC, and Chicago cops need guns.
2. Washington DCs low murder rate of 69 per 100,000 is due to strict gun control, and Indianapolis high murder rate of 9 per 100,000 is due to the lack of gun control.
3. Statistics showing high murder rates justify gun control but statistics showing increasing murder rates after gun control are “just statistics.”
4. The Brady Bill and the Assault Weapons Ban, both of which went into effect in 1994, are responsible for the decrease in violent crime rates, which have been declining since 1991.
5. We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic may go on a shooting spree at any time and anyone who would own a gun out of fear of such a lunatic is paranoid.
6. The more helpless you are the safer you are from criminals.
7. An intruder will be incapacitated by tear gas or oven spray, but if shot with a .357 Magnum will get angry and kill you.
8. A woman raped and strangled is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and a dead rapist at her feet.
9. When confronted by violent criminals, you should “put up no defense give them what they want, or run” (Handgun Control Inc. Chairman Pete Shields, Guns Don’t Die - People Do, 1981, p. 125).
10. The New England Journal of Medicine is filled with expert advice about guns; just like Guns and Ammo has some excellent treatises on heart surgery.
11. One should consult an automotive engineer for safer seatbelts, a civil engineer for a better bridge, a surgeon for spinal paralysis, a computer programmer for Y2K problems, and Sarah Brady [or Sheena Duncan, Adele Kirsten, Peter Storey, etc.] for firearms expertise.
12. The 2nd Amendment, ratified in 1787, refers to the National Guard, which was created by an act of Congress in 1917.
13. The National Guard, funded by the federal government, occupying property leased to the federal government, using weapons owned by the federal government, punishing trespassers under federal law, is a state militia.
14. These phrases,” right of the people peaceably to assemble,” “right of the people to be secure in their homes,” “enumeration’s herein of certain rights shall not be construed to disparage others retained by the people,” and “The powers not delegated herein are reserved to the states respectively, and to the people,” all refer to individuals, but “the right of the people to keep and bear arms” refers to the state.
15. We don’t need guns against an oppressive government, because the Constitution has internal safeguards, but we should ban and seize all guns, thereby violating the 2nd, 4th, and 5th amendments to that Constitution.
16. Rifles and handguns aren’t necessary to national defense, which is why the army has millions of them.
17. Private citizens shouldn’t have handguns, because they serve no military purpose, and private citizens shouldn’t have “assault rifles,” because they are military weapons.
18. The ready availability of guns today, with waiting periods, background checks, fingerprinting, government forms, et cetera, is responsible for recent school shootings,compared to the lack of school shootings in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s, which resulted from the availability of guns at hardware stores, surplus stores, gas stations, variety stores, mail order, et cetera
19. The NRA’s attempt to run a “don’t touch” campaign about kids handling guns is propaganda, and the anti-gun lobby’s attempt to run a “don’t touch” campaign is responsible social activity.
20. Guns are so complex that special training is necessary to use them properly, and so simple to use that they make murder easy.
21. A handgun, with up to 4 controls, is far too complex for the typical adult to learn to use, as opposed to an automobile that only has 20.
22. Women are just as intelligent and capable as men but a woman with a gun is “an accident waiting to happen” and gun makers’ advertisements aimed at women are “preying on their fears.”
23. Ordinary people in the presence of guns turn into slaughtering butchers but revert to normal when the weapon is removed.
24. Guns cause violence, which is why there are so many mass killings at gun shows.
25. A majority of the population supports gun control, just like a majority of the population supported owning slaves.
26. A self-loading small arm can legitimately be considered to be a “weapon of mass destruction” or an “assault weapon.”
27. Most people can’t be trusted, so we should have laws against guns, which most people will abide by because they can be trusted.
28. The right of online pornographers to exist cannot be questioned because it is constitutionally protected by the Bill of Rights, but the use of handguns for self defense is not really protected by the Bill of Rights.
29. Free speech entitles one to own newspapers, transmitters, computers, and typewriters, but self-defense only justifies bare hands.
30. The ACLU is good because it uncompromisingly defends certain parts of the Constitution, and the NRA is bad, because it defends other parts of the Constitution.
31. Charlton Heston as president of the NRA is a shill who should be ignored, but Michael Douglas as a representative of Handgun Control, Inc. is an ambassador for peace who is entitled to an audience at the UN arms control summit.
33. We should ban “Saturday Night Specials” and other inexpensive guns because it’s not fair that poor people have access to guns too.
34. When Microsoft pressures its distributors to give Microsoft preferential promotion, that’s bad; but when the Federal government pressures cities to buy guns only from Smith & Wesson, that’s good.
35. When Handgun Control, Inc., says they want to “keep guns out of the wrong hands,” they don’t mean you. Really.
Intelligent? maybe. Wise, not so much.
(Hey, and as I notice your screen name....interesting.)
Let’s see, they choose slavery over freedom and they can’t make it without government aid.
Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a “fool” so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”; and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”
1 Corinthians 3:18-20
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.