Skip to comments.America the Right Way-Staying Vigilant!27 months left Oct.11~15,2010 Remember 9/11
Posted on 10/10/2010 6:39:51 PM PDT by Molly Pitcher
By my count, it's 22 days till E-Day, and President 0 may very well scold us campaign event by campaign event all the way there....this from someone who already was over-exposed 6 months ago.....
But....I'm thinking the Dems wish he would really, really shut up, so for the good of the country we conservatives will be tough, and say, "Scold away!"
Sounds good to me! Hello to you...
There are reports of earthquakes in the Midwest along the New Madrid fault....A harbinger for Nov. 2??
November might be a rough road for us since the Communists Party (formally the Democratic Party) and King Obama’s communists Administration have the fix in. They have bought much of America with entitlements. Add the communists MSM that continues to bombard us with lies and clever distortion of facts we have to work hard.
I’m on the New Madrid Fault. I didn’t feel anything.
Maybe we should have an ATRW pool for the date?
Sorry, it’s a possibility, but I am not buying it — ALL the numbers are pointing the other way (with the exception of the Senate, where they steal elections using the Stewart Smalley model, relying on their SecState Project operatives)...They always try to demoralize us, but there is no reason to be yet...;-))
LE, if we do win big, it'll be all the more astonishing as it will be against the headwinds of the MSM, the entitlement culture, Hollyweird, etc....
I pick Nov. 10th, about a week after e-day, when all the post-mortems have been written and they all decide to abandon SS Nobama...;-))
Soros has money in the democrat/communist party and a lot of the screaming media coffers.
The Scolder In Chief.
VP Cheney is looking more frail.
He certainly is.
He’s a full blooded Patriot! I want to be just like him when I grow up!!
All voting to take place on election day. (how radical)
a. All primary voting to take place on the same primary election day.
2. Absentee ballots only for military or in-firmed, to be processed ON ELECTION DAY. (leave enough time between primary day & election day to get this accomplished)
3. All able bodied voters to vote IN PERSON at their polling place. (where people might just know if you are who you say you are)
4. All voters to provide picture ID at the polls at the time of voting. I don’t have ID cry babies can’t vote.
(Felons afraid of being caught at the polling place should stay home. We don’t want your vote)
5. Repeal Motor Voter
6. Both primary and general election days to be paid national holidays. All non essential businesses to be closed. (grocery stores, stop & robs, and drug stores exempt) Provisions must be made for essential workers to have off enough time to vote.
7. All polls to open and close at the same time (lets call it the Florida Panhandle rule). We manage to coordinate live football so everyone can watch at the same time. Polls would open later in the east and close earlier in the west. Say perhaps 6am in the west (California)until midnight in the east (NY). 14 hours on a day you have off should be plenty. It could be shorter.
a.Outliers (Hawaii etc.) will vote early, so as to have finished voting by the time everyone else has.
b. Voters in line when the polls close will NOT be allowed to vote. Tough @$*#. (lets call it the Detroit rule)
Vote first, then go get your crack.
8. Exit polling to be banned. Not just the reporting of exit polls, the taking of them at all. Why? ex. Well we can’t tell you who is winning until the polls close, but Charlie Rangel is finally going to have to move that car. lol
9. Alcohol sales should NOT be banned as they have been in the past. Stupid people & druggies are allowed to vote, why not drunks
The real question is: How many times can you insult the electorate before they get REALLY pissed?
thanks for the thoughtful posts re: my mom’s death. and Jtill... loved the card.
it has been an interesting journey of 18 years resplendent with resentment, guilt, frustration, anger, but underpinned with love.
I know I made the right decision to stay & caregive her even though the mega bumps usually outweighed the kudos.
It has been a time of amazing growth for me
Funeral will be the 30th.. a bling celebration for a bling lady. Complete with a good sized Dixieland band which will not only play that type of jazz, but 40s music, gospel/christian along the way.
She was picked up a while ago by coroner.
The body is gone but her feisty spirit has been busy in the house this past day or so.. TV turning on, things flying across room. I told her to go visit my brother in Okalahoma, that it was HIS TURN! LOL
I hope you all have a good day off Monday & a great week ahead.
God is good even though life sucks too often.
Welcome! Good morning! I'm glad you're here.
I think we may win big. And I think that is the reason Caligula is leaving the country for about 10 days (at least) after the election. I’m not sure we’ll have peace, though, because the RATS will be shrieking loudly as they’re forceably evicted. I also think they’ll working feverously to push through as many of their wicked projects that they can, hence, the lack of peace for us.
As many others here have expressed, I really hope the pubbies elected don’t go “squish” on us when they’re in office.
I am still adamant. I am not voting for a RINO ever again. If there is no conservative running, I will either write in a name or I won’t vote. That’s it. And the results will be the fault of the pubbies for not putting a conservative in office.
For example, in the State legislature, our representative has been Ted Little (D - Auburn). But now, there is a republican named Tom Whatley running against him. Whatley talks the talk, but if you look at his background you can see that he hasn’t walked the walk. I will not be voting for either one.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.