Skip to comments.The UN Rights of the Child. The reality check
Posted on 11/05/2010 12:33:29 PM PDT by mainestategop
THE UN RIGHTS OF THE CHILD TREATY IN A NUT SHELL...
1. First of all, the government (unelected in this case)will be the parent not you. Dont like it, you lose them.
2. Your child has a right to be forced to go to a communist indoctrination center (school) to be dumbed down, and conditioned to be a loyal marxist who will never question authority and grow up to be an illiterate factory worker
3. Your child has a right to grow up in a marxist country with no freedom of speech, freedom of the press and has the right to be sent to a holocaust style camp if he/she is suspected of evil thoughts like freedom or religion.
4. Your child has the right to be indoctrinated into becoming a pervert by other perverts and being forced to be brainwashed that that promiscuity and prostitution are acceptable.
Your child has a right to be a drug addict.
5.Your child has a right to be free of any mention of the word God other than a curse word. The right to be forced to remain godless under penalty of death
6. Your child has a right be forced into mandatory mental health screening run by communist doctors who will brand him/her mentally incompitent if does not agree with tenents of socialism in addition forced to take toxic drugs.
7. Your child has a right when they grow up to loose all the fruits of their labor for the greater good.
8.Your child has as right to grow up enslaved to the whims of the state in the name of the greater good and live in squalor and poverty just like all the other nations that are in lock step with the Socialist United Nations
9. Your child has a right to earn little while those in charge live off of them. They have the right to be euthanized by force when they become to old to work or are crippled.
ALL OF THIS IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE PEOPLE'S STATE AND ALL WORLD CITIZENS!
Just remember folks! If government can give it to you it can take it from you.
Since your in Maine u should really be in New Hampshire with the Free State Project.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.