Re: Sick of me yet.
Zero seems like the type if you ask him what time it is he tells you how the watch is made.
posted on 01/02/2011 1:51:47 AM PST
by The Raven
(Vick:Eagles || Clinton:USA)
To: The Raven; Jemian; lysie; Molly Pitcher
Or maybe, when you ask Nobama what time it is:
1. He tells you what time it should be, according to his own sense of 'social justice';
2. He tells you that what time it is hasn't mattered since his predecessor screwed up timekeeping for generations to come;
3. He tells you that time keeping is really the job of the government, and so he is instructing his Time Czar to make illegal the private ownership of watches and to take over the timekeeping industry through regulations issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology;
4. And that the price of timekeeping will 'initially necessarily skyrocket', but will eventually come down to below-market prices once 'alternative time keeping technologies' hit the market.
5. But that 'if you like the watch you have now, you can keep it' -- just like he said about your health insurance, your GM bonds and your guns...
(The sad thing is that instead of satire, the above could become all too true with this crowd...;-))
To: The Raven; mware; Iowa Granny; Jemian; lysie; b4its2late; LBKQ; All
Well there was also a Twilight Zone marathon on SyFy....what memories that brought back....old familiar faces....remember Barry Nelson from To Tell the Truth? He was in one...also Cliff Robertson, and so many others whose names we barely knew. Also Bernard Herrmann was credited for composing the music to one of the episodes.
posted on 01/02/2011 5:11:05 AM PST
by Molly Pitcher
(We are Americans...the sons and daughters of liberty...(*.from FReeper the Real fifi*))
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson