Skip to comments.Urgent a 2000 Year Old Radiation Warning
Posted on 03/14/2011 2:35:03 PM PDT by STD
Most of you know from experience that re-reading God's Word frequently causes us to reevaluate our lives out of a new, or fresh revelation we get from the scriptures. We are tempted to look for prophetic interpretations that don't become relevent until such a time as God decides that they should become known to us. Earlier today, I was reading an FR post about Matthew 24. It's the great warning chapter, which outlines what we are to watch out for at the beginning of the Last Days. It talks about wars, earthquakes and false messians; nothing new here folks. Of course, we have just finished the 20th Centuary the most war plagued time in man's history, so rumors of wars is nothing new. However, what really stimulates the thinking mind these days is the recent disasterous earthquakes in Japan, Indonesia, Haiti and Chile.
(Excerpt) Read more at freerepublic.com ...
According to wikipedia the City of Fukushima is named after the life giving substance of 'mothers milk' The City of Mother's Milk is also noted for an annual 'fire festival' celebrated in Febuary to bring back the warmth and life giving rays of sun. (empathis mine)
For awile, I have wondered about Matt 24 and the significance of the warning given by Jesus specifically to pregnant women. I can see the answer now as clearly as a 'stop sign' at the street corner. Radiation contaminates large areas like freshly fallen snow. By going downstairs into flooded buildings to gather food and clothing, people are gathering up irradiated material. Mother's milk today in an era where less than half of all mothers actually breast feed is not a universal situation. However, once supplies of formula are depleted the temptation to breastfeed newborns would be a very powerful one.
Radiation poisoning occurs primarily by direct contact and ingestion of contaminated foodstuffs. It's concentrated attached to calcium molecules selectively absorbed by mothers that are breastfeeding. It then becomes a dangerous contaminant thats readily absorbed by infants. The radioactive calcium in mother's milk becomes part of the child's boney skeleton. Pregnant women in the first trimester and those breastfeeding newborns are especially vulnerable to radiation. ( thus this very timely warning from Jesus )
Just to make sure that His people wouldn't miss the significance of this dire warning, Jesus made sure that the label of Fukushima or 'mother's milk' would be appeciated by everyone watching the news. He attached the name to both the city and also to the actual power plant. The group of six Tokyo Power Company reactors are known as Fukushima Dai-ichi, or Mother's Milk Power Plant.
These are the actual reactors that are leaking radiation. Jesus labelled Fukushima, or Mother's Milk in order to protect the least of these. Your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has placed a vivid label on the entire mess and has warned us all of the terrible danger radiation is to newborn babes.
At one time, I suspected Matt. 24 it might have a connection to chemical weapons, or radiation released during the many wars and conflicts that Jesus said would accompany the beginning of sorrows in Matt 24.
So, today in your sight yet another prophecy is furfilled by a soveirgn loving God and an all powerful King. We can rest with the complete knowledge that whatever disaster that's surely coming our way God is still upon the throne and great. In perfect control of events. He warns us to avoid breastfeeding and radiation. So, pass the word of warning to everyone you know.
Matthew 24:1-35 and Modern Times [Vanity]
1. Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings.
2. Do you see all these things? he asked. Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.
3. As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. Tell us, they said, when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?
4. Jesus answered: Watch out that no one deceives you.
5. For many will come in my name, claiming, I am the Messiah, and will deceive many.
6. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8. All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9. Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
10. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
11. and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
12. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
13. but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
14. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
15. So when you see standing in the holy place the abomination that causes desolation,[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniellet the reader understand
16. then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
17. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
18. Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak.
19. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
20. Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
21. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until nowand never to be equaled again.
22. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
23. At that time if anyone says to you, Look, here is the Messiah! or, There he is! do not believe it.
24. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
25. See, I have told you ahead of time.
26. So if anyone tells you, There he is, out in the wilderness, do not go out; or, Here he is, in the inner rooms, do not believe it.
27. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
28. Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
29. Immediately after the distress of those days
the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
30. Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory
31. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
32. Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.
33. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
34. Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
35. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Please Pray for Japan, DrMike
Except there is no meaning radiation leaking
Please stop trying to overlay modern interpretations on the context of Jesus' day.
Also not immediately available. You can't turn breast milk on and off with a faucet.
Where is this ‘coming’ he promised?
Ever since our fathers died,
everything goes on as it has
since the beginning of creation.
“Jesus labelled Fukushima, or Mother’s Milk in order to protect the least of these. “
There’s enough plain truth in the Bible - no need to delve into this, excuse me, but half-crazed secret message seeking.
Nonsense. How would you reconcile your claim with His statement, " For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until nowand never to be equaled again."? Never to be equaled again? So, according to your explanation, there has never from AD70 until the present day been a time more perilous for the world than during the fall of Jerusalem?
Sorry; doesn't compute.
no kidding Sherm
I would say that that is a minority opinion. You’re going to have to give a good argument to convince people here otherwise on that one.
24:16. then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
24:17. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house.
Bingo. “Uh oh, I need to start breast-feeding my 8-month-old baby. What’s WRONG with these things?”
Umm... you do realize that when you’re trying to flee, having to carry a baby (in your arms or in your belly) makes it hard to run fast, don’t you?
YOu don’t need to find exotic meanings when ordinary ones suffice.
well, timing is always a great thing. I’m certain that without prompt stimulation prolactin would not be stimulated to cause the breasts to produce milk. Is that what you’re talking about Mam?
absolutely, whats to argue about there?
Many times in scripture there is an immediate fulfillment and future fulfillmint. I believe Matthew 24 follows this pattern.
Acts 13:41 (New International Version)
41 Look, you scoffers,
wonder and perish,
for I am going to do something in your days
that you would never believe,
even if someone told you.[a]
It’s a total stretch to see a nuclear plant in Mt. 24. Wow, that’s like a drug-induced interpretation of that passage.
Yes. Women can’t just lactate at will any old time they decide they need to do so. Certain things have to happen first, physically. And that is all I am comfortable discussing with a man.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.