Skip to comments.Disgrace of DC Comics: Superman Renounces His American Citizenship
Posted on 04/29/2011 10:08:12 PM PDT by This Just In
Disgrace of DC Comics: Superman Renounces His American Citizenship
by James Hudnall
DC Comics is owned by Warner Brothers. In what is either a move to make Superman more globally appealing leading up to his upcoming film, or a reflection of the globalist mentality in the DC corporate offices, it was revealed yesterday in Action Comics 900 that Superman is renouncing his American Citizenship.
Which is a huge mistake in many ways, but a sad reflection of our times.
What wannabe-elitists fail to understand is what the American Way Superman stood for is all about. Superman was created in the late 1930s by two Jewish teenagers, Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. They created Superman at a time when Nazis were rising to power and taking over Europe. When communists had taken over Russia. Superman stood for freedom and justice and fought for the allies during the war because, not only were his two creators patriotic, they understood the threat to freedom that existed out there. Superman, like America, was fighting for the people of the world. He was a bringer of justice and peace at a time when organized crime was rampant in America, when fascists where threatening executing innocents in death camps and conquering the globe.
(Excerpt) Read more at bighollywood.breitbart.com ...
Time to kill Superman. Somebody hand me an eraser.
Who castrated Superman?
Truth, Justice and the Euroweenie Way?
Next he will come out as Gay.
All we need to point out to the libs is that “Not even the dreaded Bush policies could make Superman leave but Obama’s did!”
Ol’ Supe will be at the immigration office by morning signing back up ;)
Hollywood has also dehorned Thor and gave him a rubber hammer. It’s pathetic. The Socialist/Communist machine is in overdrive, citizens.
Superman knows a Marxist regime when he sees one.
Meanwhile there is a group promoting Muslim superheroes, a group that was given a “shout out” by Obama (this group is about to tour California):
More on this group, “The 99”:
Wikipedia entry on “The 99”:
Yeah..... but he does have some damn fine abs.... Best chick-flick eye candy since 300 I swear...
Here’s the real Kryptonite:
Communist Goals (1963)
Congressional Record—Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [”]united force[”] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
But You Just Found Your Birth Certificate!
I was thinking the same thing. You beat me to it! Maybe they’ll have him dress up as Wonder Woman.
O.K. Now let’s see the Krypton birth certificate.
Should be a total boycott by Americans for this issue, and all future issues, unless and until the writers make amends.
Americans will. Unfortunately there’s not many of us left in America.
You think the homos were not drawing cartoons of males in tights 50 years ago? Got suckered, huh?
so he’s leaving due to 0bama’s policies. makes sense
it was the progressive bs that drove Reagan from the democratic party.
Jack Kirby was not a homo.
His work, circa ‘64-’66, was the best in comic history imho.
I will never again buy or support anything DC....movies, comics, products, no matter who is in them or on them. I see DC and I’m out.
Unfortunately, Marvel is no better. "Captain America" had the same "cultural revelation" as Supes a few years back, and Marvel has been pushing "gay heroes" for about the same time.
Good to see DC Comics and Superman implementing plank #11...commie SOB’s.
Marvel had ‘Captain America’ investigating the ‘Tea Parties’ recently...
Dead on. Thanks for posting this again.
A conservative billionaire needs to have this published in every major paper daily on a full page, highlighting in red & bold all the items already accomplished.
Superman is just another “media” captured by the Marxists and used for their very successful brainwashing machine.......
It’s kinda hypocritical if Clark Kent doesn’t renounce his citizenship too...
So many genuinely anthemic story themes and illustrative techniques were introduced during that run, not just in FF (which were epic) but in Thor, X-men, NF/Shield, ... literally anything Kirby touched during that time. Conversely, so little was actually produced once he left Marvel, that you have to wonder how much Stan Lee was really involved except in broad outline.
Post Kirby, not much was going on outside of Spiderman, which was not terribly innovative once Ditko and Lee had established the character.
Which would explain why he always drew characters with totally genital-less crotches.
Actually I think the Comics Code might have had something to do with that as well.
Up in the sky!
Its a bird!
Its a plane!
I guess he was what the Soviets would have called a
I hadn't heard that, but not surprising. I kind of gave up on the comics world when it started to go politically correct and haven't been following any of it.
Boise. ...and they give us sh*t about stereotyping... LOL!
Oh yeah, you're right! There used to be an unwritten 'no bulge' rule in effect. CCA was also responsible for the "uni-boob" on female characters as well.
Ha, stupid kids ruined if for everyone.
Didn’t ruin anything: I was perfectly happy providing cleavage for Sue Storm’s uniboob from my imagination (hubba hubba) and leaving the Thing’s, er, thing, out of the picture entirely.
Dittos to all your thoughts. The greatest stretch were those years. Stan Lee was good indeed but given far more of the credit he deserved over Kirby imo. I have owned since those very years, 99%, (not important really anymore or it would have happened by now but someday I will get off my ancient can and buy FF # 43, ‘Lo, There Shall Be An Ending’, part 3 of the Frightful Four/FF trilogy, to complete my collection), of all of the Marvel issues from that era and would not part with ‘em for anything. (Some are worth quite a few $$$ as they are graded out in the mid nines).
The FF subscription started at #37, and there is a very clear break in my mind between that issue, "Behold! A Distant Star" (last of the Skrulls for a while) and #38, "Defeated by the Frightful Four," which to me is very clearly the beginning of the the great FF issues. The Journey Into Mystery subscription started with the introduction of the Absorbing Man, and that to me was definitive as the start of the truly immortal Thor classics.
I also thought the Kirby/Lee pinnacle ended pretty abruptly; there was a sharp drop-off in quality after the first Galactus episodes and after Jane Foster was dropped, although I actually thought the magic persisted a tad longer with Thor than it did with Fantastic Four.
Greatest two Marvel, (hell, was there really any other publisher??....NOPE!!!!)issues ever imo were ‘Journey Into Mystery With The Mighty Thor’ #121 with the Absorbing Man and FF #42 ‘To Save You Why Must I kill You?’ INCREDIBLE artwork and battle scenes. Heck, I think I’m gonna dig out a few of the lesser conditioned books for a read in the next few days!! I snooped thru a few ‘new’ Marvel comics at Barnes and Nobel last week for the first time in quite a few years and I could flat out not believe what I was looking at. CRAP artwork as far as I was concerned....and the prices!!!!!!