Skip to comments.***Marris poll of 317 Republicans or "leaning Republicans" Don't want Sarah To Run***
Posted on 09/22/2011 5:42:59 PM PDT by The Wizard
I just watched BOR, bloviator deluxe, just ask two hopelessly uninformed newsettes about the fact that 72% of 317 GOP or "leaning" GOP voters don't want Sarah to run....
Please call me a medic and remove these jackasses from TV....
A sample of 317 people is going to have an impact on anything...BOR looked like a complete fool even accepting such a poll......
I cannot wait for Sarah Palin to declare, Run, and WIN
just to much, these assholes are scared to death of what is coming
BOR is FOS.
we saw it too.
don’t believe it.
think the socialists and rinos want palin out.
This same poll was ballyhooed on FR just the other day.
Why would someone say she cant run? Of course she can run, wth. Personally I love her but if she doesnt win I can guarantee she changes the course of this election, no doubt.
*I* want her to run...but only if I can watch. :)
most polls are such lies.
I looked up Marris and couldn’t find Marris poll.
Do you mean Marist?
I can think of no legit reason for Sarah not to run.
Right now, since she isn’t in the race, I’m certainly leaning towrds Perry, but if she decides to get in, then she decides to get in, and then I’ll be supporting her.
Gotta say the GOP has a good field of candidates this time around, especially compared to the commies.
It’s hilarious how they are thinking of running Shrillary aka Garage Mouth. Smartest woman in the world they say...didn’t they same something similar about the skidmark that occupies the whitehouse now? I don’t think they even know what the word smart means....
Yep. same poll, if those numbers were true her support amongst the INDIES muyst be legendary!
BOR has a personal brand of “I know more than you and if I look down my nose at you, you are finished because I will always be the smartest guy in the room” Sarah did not let him use that brand on her when she was on his show and he has never forgiven her for it. Now of course we have to remember that BOR is a coward because he only uses his brand on certain people. When he was up against zippy, he rolled over on his back and offered up his rear end for sniffing or whatever else zippy might have had in mind.
I want names!
Seems we have to decode this garbage daily. Here is the reason 60 or 70 percent of republicans don’t want Palin to run:
(1) There are 9 or 10 other candidates (and at least one or two undeclared at this point)
(2) Currently, the GOP electorate are spread across the large number of candidates
(3) If you favor one GOP candidate for the nomination, you necessarily do not want a candidate as dynamic as Sarah Palin jumping into the race (and taking it over)
(4) The GOP electorate is divided between establishment (Romney and Huntsman) and conservative-Tea Party (Bachmann, Perry, Cain, Johnson, Santorum, Gingrich(?)), with Ron Paul as the outlier
(5) The GOP establishment candidates garner no more than 30 percent of the electorate; conservative-Tea Party garners north of 55 percent, with Ron Paul in the 15 percent range
(6) Consequently, Sarah Palin delaying her announcement will time her entry to when candidates like Bachmann, Cain, Santorum, Gingrich, and others clear out
(7) When Sarah enters, she will likely pick up the conservative-Tea Party candidates votes as they exit the field. She will also pick up some of Perry’s
(8) Would you rather share the debate stage with 9 other candidates or two or three others?
It’s a winning strategy but it requires patience by Palin supporters.
By the way, Mitch Daniels, Paul Ryan, and Chris Christie are now too late for this presidential election cycle. None of them would have sufficient time to built the requisite name recognition.
Oh well then that settles it. I’ve changed my mind now because of this poll. Sarah, do not run!
Please give me a RINO with an extra helping of Vice-Presidential RINO for me to support.
Socialized Medicine Mittens & Global Warmin’ Newt would do the trick nicely!
She said she'd let us know by the end of this month, right?
That's a week from tomorrow.
small sample... check
liberal pollster... check
obvious push poll... check
yep, very credible.... not
Provided that the sample is *randomly* chosen that’s a decent size, however I’m not sure what checks they take to ensure their sample is random.
She better declare by the end of this month or it’s over for her. Deadlines are a coming.
So that’s Romney’s staff? Or are they adding in Huntsmann’s?
I stopped watching FNC cold turkey about six months ago - one of the smartest things I have ever done. Why waste tine watching the same people and the same warmed-over crap night after night.
“leaning Republicans”? LOL!
She’s running and you’re smart enough to know it. Keep the faith.
Marist poll says 72% of Republicans don’t want Sarah to run?
Isn’t this the same polling organization that had Sarah tied with Obama at 47% to 47% the other day in a different poll?
Which is it, Marist? They can’t have it both ways.
>>> Isnt this the same polling organization that had Sarah tied with Obama at 47% to 47% the other day in a different poll? Which is it, Marist? They cant have it both ways.
1) It’s the same poll, the one shouted from the rooftops when looked at selectively and ignoring this second section.
2) The results are not contradictory. It simply demonstrates people want rid of Obama and indicate they will vote for pretty much anybody, including Palin, if they HAVE to. But Palin is not their preference and majorities of Republicans AND Tea Party members sensibly hope not to be painted into the Palin corner.
Note it says nothing special about Palin vs Obama. The poll shows various other Republicans also in striking distance.
The Marist poll (taken the same day...) of over 800 people had Palin tied with O'Buttsuck at 47% apiece. So they overweighted it for Democrats and Independents to make it 49% O'Bunghole to 44% Palin.
Only one poll matters, and it will be taken in November of 2012. The rest of this crap is just that, crap.