Skip to comments.FR Sidebar hints: Add "Cain" and other keywords or topics to your sidebar
Posted on 11/03/2011 11:36:55 PM PDT by CedarDave
A reminder of how FR's formating procedure can make your search for numerous posted articles about Herman Cain easier.
1. At the top of the "Forum" page, enter "Cain" in the keyword search function. A list of articles with that keyword appears.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to the link "Add to My Page"
3. Click the link and "My Page Layout" appears.
4. Chose the position (weight) on the sidebar where articles about Cain are to appear.
5. Chose the number (size) of article titles that will appear in that block.
6. Click "Modify" to update your sidebar selections.
A reminder — the search function only works if the thread poster inserts keywords into the article thread. And any member can also add keywords.
The simpler way is to just follow this link, I think.
And hit modify at the bottom of the page, of course.
Cool! I was not aware that this was possible. Thanks for sharing!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.