Skip to comments.“Aussie Guy E-Cat” Claims he Has Fleischmann-Pons Effect Devices Working
Posted on 12/26/2011 10:45:07 PM PST by Kevmo
click here to read article
The Cold Fusion Ping List
Unfortunately, if Rossi did the following:
1) hired a bunch of actors to pretend to be the customer reps,
2) created an elaborate year-long special-effects-derived series of demos,
3) bribed, hypnotised or otherwise fooled Focardi, Levi, Kullander, Essen, Bianchini, Stremmenos
4) arranged for Piantelli, Miley and a host of others to try to fool the world into thinking that cold fusion was real,
5) got NASA, SPAWAR, The Defense Threat Reduction Agency and The Defense Intelligence Agency to say nice things about the field,
6) got Bushnell to make a fool of himself,
7) and convinced his former partners to set up another company called Ampenergo to pretend that they had a contract for The Americas for a substantial sum ----- or that they just did this with no proof because they have worked with Rossi and trust him because hes such a fine fellow,
8) sold his profitable company to his ex-partners in order to spend that wealth on a multi-million dollar scam; ----- certain that once he got all the above ducks in a row he would pretend to sell the first device ----- and then reel in the true target of his dastardly plan
9) and convinced a bunch of Greek crooks to set up a dummy company called Defkalion ----- to pretend to fight with him over the non-existent eCat, ----- to perpetuate the illusion and spin it off into a competing mirror-scam
[the second (this time genuine) buyer of a 1MW plant that will net him $2 million dollars ----- until they want their money back or sucker a $100 million dollar deal under the table ----- because he has experience in pulling the wool over all these idiotic eyes ----- and knows that they will just take his word for it ----- and not want to test if his 1MW plant can heat a small village without truckloads of coal or oil or a big fat electric cable coming into the container from beneath the floor (no you cant lift the carpet!) ]
10) and that, in order to pull this off, Rossi had to risk discovery by interviewing all the people he subsequently fooled so that he could only invite the gullible Professors and not the brilliant anonymous posters on the Internet who surely would have found him out
then, yes, all bets are off and Im with the guys who think that Rossi is an idiot and they are all geniuses.
The Cold Fusion Ping List
It seems the genie is now out of the bottle.
Aussie Guy has claimed that he is ready to buy an E-Cat as soon as Rossi is willing to sell him one, but after being stalled by Rossi for the last month, he has apparently decided that Rossi won't be supplying anything anytime soon.
If he really thought that Rossi was legit, he wouldn't be bothering putting together his own version of "cold fusion" reactor that will supposedly produce about 1 Watt, 1/10,000 the amount of energy that Rossi is claiming for his gadget.
Far from being a vindication for Rossi or LENR in general, it is an admission that there is no "there" there. Keep in mind that Aussi Guy hasn't even demonstrated that a 1-Watt reactor is real. All he's done is order some gadgets from companies that claim to be able to produce 1-Watt.
Kullander is deeply skeptical of the proton capture of nickel, believes that there are other possibilities. He outlined a number of them, but I must return later. I can not enough to sum up the piece. He was puzzled by the presence of natural copper in the ash, but a detailed isotopic analysis is expected to be ready for Christmas. [LINK]This would be the first bit of actual evidence (as opposed to unsubstantiated claims), that would go a long way towards either proving or disproving Rossi's claims.
We're still waiting...
Apparently, his "secret" factory is much larger than anyone would have guessed, to be able to produce one million devices in the next several months.
It's a shame that with a million devices, he is apparently unable to spare even one such device for Aussie Guy.
By the way, we're still waiting for the name of even one legitimate customer.
“The source will work remotely with our local uni to get them operational.” .... in other words it isn’t working
“The source has received an up front payment.” The money is gone whether it works or it doesn’t.
Real businesses don’t buy stuff unless they confirm it is working upon delivery. They would never have handed over any money other than the shipping cost.
Scam confirmedI've been following this (and other) discussions on the Vortex-1 mailing list for the last few months. Assuming that Aussie Guy is legit (all we have to judge him are his anonymous posts on this list), he seems desperate to "prove" that cold fusion is real, and that he's willing to throw money around to be the one who proves it.
Real businesses dont buy stuff unless they confirm it is working upon delivery. They would never have handed over any money other than the shipping cost.
In other words, Aussie Guy is the ideal chump for any cold fusion con men.
>> Assuming that Aussie Guy is legit (all we have to judge him are his anonymous posts on this list)...
Hey, if you read it on the Internetz, you can be confident that Aussie Guy *is* real. What more substantial evidence would one need? There’s no way he could be Rossi’s sock puppet or anything like that.
But Rossi has had lots of time. Deadlines are starting to be missed; customers are not being identified.
I am starting to suspect there is no there, there.
Starting? You haven’t been following this for very long, have you?
I have been following E-cat and Cold Fusion since Lenin first discovered the phenomenon in Saint Petersburg in 1918.
Rossi is starting to look like a software developer.
So that means they aren't up to the performance level of a hot plate.
FPE must mean anomalous, unpredictable, and commercially useless.
The more eyes on the quicker the progress. How many car manufacturers were there in 1909? Cold fusion technology could end up the same way for a few years.
We are one the cusp. Months now instead of decades or years.
I was always jealous of my grandfather. He got to see the development and commercialization of the telephone, automobile, flight, television (black and white and color), first man on the moon (he cried), and all of the changes those brought for good and evil in the world.
I’m happy to know that all wonder and achievement hasn’t been bred and trained out of the human species.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.