Skip to comments.Investment tips for 2012
Posted on 01/09/2012 12:39:53 PM PST by woofie
Investment tips for 2012
With all the turmoil in the market, the collapse of Lehman Bros and the acquisition of Merrill Lynch by Bank of America, we all need some good investment advice For any of you with any money left, beware of the next year's expected mergers.
Watch for these consolidations later this year:
1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W R. Grace Co. will merge and become:
Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2.) Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become:
Poly, Warner, Cracker.
3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and become:
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become:
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become:
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become:
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
9. Victoria's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name:
buy low, sell high. works every time.
Remington, Winchester, Colt, DPMS, Bushmaster, Saiga, Smith and Wesson, Armalite, Federal etc etc etc etc etc.
Gold, ammo, and freeze-dried meat.
Are you sure its not the other way around?
You buy a stock and it drops like a rock, then what’s the strategy?
strategy? Rock and Roll I guess
My advise is not to buy any of those....
Invest in companies that sponsor Mayan travel and tourism sites.
Sacking away the Sakojaweahs?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.