Skip to comments.Cops: Accused Prostitute Offered Undercover Officer Sex For Cheeseburgers Off McDonald's Dollar Menu
Posted on 04/02/2012 12:33:56 PM PDT by trailhkr1
click here to read article
In that case, give me back my hug!
Sorry, there are no take-backs in hugging.
Thought you’d pull a sneaky one, didn’t you?
(I didn’t think anyone would notice.)
Nice to “SEE” you again, Bob! You’ere no longer fuzzy!
That's because I got new glasses!
When i was 12, my dad took a photo of me. It was winter, it was cold, and for some reason, I had lost/broken/or destroyed my glasses.
When he was setting up his camera (complicated, in those days!) I asked him if the picture would be OK. I was VERY worried that it would be fuzzy! (Because my vision of him and the camera were fuzzy!)
He reassured me it would all be fine. When I find the photo, I will put it on Photobucket. My dad was right: I was NOT fuzzy! LOL!
No meese? Or no kittehs?
No back yard.
Just snow, eh?
For anyone else who worries about getting lost, the chart above with all the months showing as links, can be used to find us.
It’s copied from one I maintain on my about page.
So for anyone in need of guidance into endless realms of inane chatter and bantering, my home page is the place to go.
Wait, that didn’t sound right . . .
Nothing to panic about! We are always mindful of stragglers when we make The Move, and do our best to seek them out and
lure calm them with rum-laced hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies! Lots of TLC!
I’ve seen that in action!
Thank you for my first lol of the day!
Good morning, y’all!
There are liners for crockpots? What are they made of? Where do you get them? Would aluminum foil do the same thing? (Please excuse—lotsa errands yesterday so am just catching up.)
Reynolds makes crockpot liners. Made of the same stuff as the baking bags. They are usually on a top shelf, because not too many folks know about them. If you don’t see them, ask for them.
I have used them for years, but the Walmart I go to either doesn’t carry them, or they fly off the shelves. Just line the crock, put in your stuff and when you’re done cooking, gather the top and tie it and throw it out. Simple!
You have just made my day!
Enjoying your new glasses? (Silly question.) I’m happy for you!
Expecting some precipitation here, but we did a lot of errands yesterday. I love the rain. It gives us an excuse to stay in and read.
It’s funny—when you live in the desert and it rains, everything that can possibly stop stops. When you live in the east and it rains, it’s life as usual unless you’re in construction or some such.
We checked on our 83 yo neighbor yesterday after errands. Finally figured out that his dog give us the “heads up” if he’s not feeling fine. She usually shows up for a late morning snack and an early evening snack. When she won’t leave his side at all, we now know to go over and check. Big thank you up to the Creator for dogs!
Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner?
Here is a little test that will help you decide.
The answer can be found by posing the following question:
You’re walking down a
Deserted street with your wife
And two small children.
Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife
Comes around the corner,
Locks eyes with you,
Raises the knife, and charges at you...
You are carrying a
Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.
You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.
What do you do?
THINK CAREFULLY AND
THEN SCROLL DOWN:
* Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question!
* What is a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP?
* Does the man look poor or oppressed?
* Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling?
* Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
* Could we run away?
* What does my wife think?
* What about the kids?
* Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
* What does the law say about this situation?
* Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
* Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
* Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me?
* Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
* If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
* Should I call 9-1-1?
* Why is this street so deserted?
* We need to raise taxes, have paint & weed day.
* Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
* I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
* This is all so confusing!
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........ ......... .
............ ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ........ ......
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG ! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click..... (Sounds of reloading)
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Daughter: ‘Nice grouping, Daddy!’
‘Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?!
Son: ‘Can I shoot the next one?!’
Wife: ‘You ain’t taking that to the Taxidermist!
LOL!!!!!! That was a good one. Thanks.