6) A - switching between convo of Hare/Pineapple and the convo of the animals in the forest observing the H/P convo
7) C - The hare made an honest effort to win by running for two hours. The fruit was dishonest with everyone and so was eliminated from the group.
8) D - an owl is always the wisest animal
9) A and D - the moose and the crow suspected tricks but wanted to be in good with the dude with “special powers”
10) D - The hare would still have run and the moose and crow would be happy they had made a decision to support the hare based on logic.
11) C - no explanation required
Did I pass? ;)
What language am you spoken?