Skip to comments.A Test. I'm voting against obozo, by painfully holding my nose and voting for mittens.
Posted on 04/27/2012 6:59:35 PM PDT by Toadman
Just seeing if I'll get the zot. I can't stand mittens but I hate bamby worse. I'm a automatic withdrawal monthly donor (full disclosure - only 5 bucks because that's all I can afford).
Bamby has to go. If mittens is elected and does what we all expect he'll do (lie), it'll only strengthen us. We'll get rid of him too.
If it's the zot; then, oh well. No hard feelings towards Jim or fellow FReepers.
Kind Regards, Toadman
“I can’t stand mittens but I hate bamby worse.”
Same here, Toadman.
Almost a given that Obama will win. The people that will “hold their nose” are not enough to put the RINO over the top. The unions will ensure Obama gets a 2nd term.
Now here are some popcorn scenarios I am hoping for in the event that Obama is elected:
* The Tea Party members of the House increase their numbers in 2012 and are strong enough to vote for Michele Bachmann as Speaker of the House. Conservatives everywhere are ecstatic at this development. Michele wastes no time in prosecuting cases that have languished under the previous Speaker.
* The press finally gets on to the Fast & Furious case to expose Obama and Holder either as culprits or catches them in obstruction of justice. There is a reason they are not providing more than 10,000 pages of documents subpoenaed by Congress; they are hiding something and the deadline to comply is end of May 2012. Just today it’s reported that Issa has the contempt papers prepared against Holder.
* The Sheriff Arpaio case breaks wide open and the press finally starts reporting it to the public. The vetting that should have taken place in 2008 will finally start.
* Obama is impeached. Race riots are threatened if he is convicted in the Senate. Spineless Senators reject blatant and voluminous evidence and proof that Obama is an usurper, and as a result are hounded and tracked by Tea Party Patriots who pound a never-ending beat that they will be primaried if they ignore the overwhelming evidence and proof and choose to back down from convicting Obama. Trent Lott Never again!
* Obama is driven from office and Biden moves towards being sworn in but there is intense uproar by the public and by TP members in Congress that if Obama was never legitimate, then Biden cannot be sworn in.
* While hashing out at the SCOTUS the status of Biden’s legitimacy for ascending to the Oval Office, Speaker Bachmann is voted by the House to be sworn in as President but RINOs and dems in the Senate refuse to vote for cloture to approve Speaker Bachmann as President Pro Tem and Senate Majority leader McConnell refuses to go nuclear to bring the chaos to an end.
* Sensing an unfavorite ruling by SCOTUS regarding his legitimacy to ascend as President and with Speaker Bachmann’s vote in Congress delayed by RINOs in the Senate, Biden makes his move and gets himself sworn in as President; consequences be damned.
* Liberals everywhere are bubbly and tingly over Biden’s hubris proclaiming he is the President they always wanted.
* A special election is held in 2014 for President with initially Bachmann and Biden squaring off. Romney tries to get in again but this time conservatives are after blood and Romney hasn’t a chance against the anti-RINO mood of the electorate.
* McConnell gets primaried and pilloried in 2014. He ends his “career” in disgrace.
* During the special election of 2014 SCOTUS weighs in with a decision on Biden and rules that he was never legitimately VP and therefore must step down immediately from the Oval Office. Bachmann is sworn in.
* Hillary throws her hat into the ring against Bachmann in the 2014 Special Election.
Now Who wins? How do you complete this scenario?
Pass the Popcorn ........
I just hope the you not abandon the votes for house and senate. I won’t vote for mittens—I lived under him for four years and that was enough.
But we have to work for the House and Senate.
I’m talking about Johnson, not the total KIA and like I said to EV you do what you want. I am simply pointing out that 52,000 men did not survive Johnsons term in the executive and the urban family didn’t survive either.
In all honesty I don’t care whether you vote for Romney or not. Nor am I trying to convince anybody to. I am simply pointing out the fact that their are real casualties from certified marxists in the executive.
BTW, I don’t care whether you like that or not.
You can do what you want, I can’t vote for Mittens.
As long as your aren’t advocating that this website ignore Mittens bad side/past or advocating this website take up and support the liberal positions Romney has or bashing those who won’t vote for Mittens, I really don’t see the problem.
Choices? Cut off my head or cut of my leg, with death being a later possibility with only the leg gone for now...yet I continue to fight with my leg gone.
Voting Odingo means the whole body (and fight) is gone.
I cannot figure (or fathom) all these others who would not hold their noses to first and foremost insure this purple lipped, communist, illegal alien, manchurian marxist son of a bitch, bastard and all around vomitous POS is gone from his Bill Ayres, rev Wright, Saul Alynsky, SDS-Weather Underground, ACORN, Cloward-Piven, gay boyfriend killing bully pulpit. How the 'eff can you say you would never vote for O'Romny? Are you soooooo effin' convicted in your mind that you would step over saving the country for saving your personal convictions? How will that work out for the country???? Think long war, long term and get the fudge off of your personal soap boxes.
Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.
If we as citizens never take a stand against the system that forces candidates on us that we are really not choosing, then we deserve what we get.
Not one single person that did not vote for or would not have voted for Romney in the primary should vote for him in the General Election. When the Party/Media picked candidate loses in a landslide maybe, just maybe the Party will begin to understand... But they sure as hell never will if we keep caving in to them...........
A GOP House and GOP Senate will bend over backwards to give a liberal GOP President what he wants.
All other ballet options are open to me, and I shall vote for everything except the Presidency if Romney is my only Republican option.
Romney is a capitalist with no social conservative bona fides. Obama is a marxist and a social anarchist. They are not the same and you’re smart enough to know that. Vote for whomever you want or don’t vote at all. I don’t care.
I plan to write in Palin and buy more ammo
I never said they were the same. Such a comparison is silly, and is nothing but a stupid trap.
But they are both disqualified from consideration because they have both trampled the God-given, unalienable rights of We the People and despised their sacred oaths of office to support the Constitution of the United States.
We have to have a new administration, but we also need to figure out how to promote conservative positions. President Obama and the people behind him worked to get him elected for many, many years. If we want to get our voices heard, we need to start working now.
“...Romney is a capitalist with no social conservative bona fides....”
Romney is a market predator, a Gordon Gekko like vulture that played bait and switch with companies that swallowed his illusions and representations only to find out that his funding was a dark knight set out to kill them.
Romney is not a capitalist in the sense of an Ayn Rand hero, a hero that builds great things and brings good things to people by hard work and brilliance.
No Romney is a deliberate liar and a cheat. His victims attest to that. If Romney stayed on as a market predator, then fine. Let the market backlash against him. But Romney learned it’s more a sure thing to wield political power.
Romney has no moral code, no core; he is a phony through and through, an opportunist who lies and deceives people that he gains the trust of; Romney is a con man.
Romney is a liberal because the unions cut him deals. They have money, he has money. To keep the status quo, Romney cuts deals with unions and does their bidding. They get liberal legislation signed, he gets political power.
What does Romney offer conservatives? Nothing, absolutely zilch.
Nice waste of vote considering she's already indicated she's not running. Guess who Palin will be voting for? That's right; Romney.
National socialism thrives on the backs of capitalism.
First time he violates the constitution, we can join with our friends across the aisle and demand he be impeached.
The Rinos like it when conservatives reach across the aisle so things can get done in government. :)
I’m voting for Rommney but when the Republicans call for monetary support I tell them I will be donating to individual campaigns of my choice instead of putting it into their general fund.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.