I certainly get your drift and understand the frustration.
I just don’t agree with your analysis because I hold to the point that no one knows who Romney is.
We call Obama a Marxist for doing what Romney already did first, but we get to call Romney a “liberal”.
Things are not as they appear.
Our “liberal” GOPE gave Obama not a single vote in his effort to advance socialism, yet clearly the GOP want to move the Republican Party to the LEFT.
Our “liberal” GOPE will give Romney their every vote because they WANT to move the party LEFT and will support his effort to do so. That is why they WANT him.
They LIKED what he did in MA. It was Marxism. “From the many to the few.” Besides, they will have the Democrats assistance.
Vote for the Obama Template, Romney, but expect no hope, and certainly no change from the Obama agenda.
>>We call Obama a Marxist for doing what Romney already did first, but we get to call Romney a liberal.<<
Romney didn’t put Muslim Brotherhood into the TSA.
Nor did he offend the crap out of our greatest allies, the Brits by sending back a bust of Churchill.
Nor did he ignore the leader of Israel and dine with friends.
He didn’t run around the world apologizing for his country.
I call Obama a Marxist for being a Marxist. I call him an Israel hater because he is an Israel hater. I call him a racist because he is a racist. You don’t even know the truth about Obama to compare him to anyone.
You need to love our country more than you want to get back at the GOP.
To quote a brilliant FReeper
(1) You seem to overlook the shenanigans of Obamination in appointing czars, issuing Exec Orders left and right and basically ignoring BOTH the Constitution AND Congress.
(2) If re-elected, He will screw the US Supreme Court for the rest of our lives and most of our kids; lives, issue Allah only knows what new pile of exec orders, continue to trash the fabric of this once great nation, etc, etc, etc.
(3) What SIGNIFICANT action have you seen from ANY of the last round of tea party supported bozos that got elected, other than the occasional NO vote on some stupid piece of legislation. The utter and absolute corruption so rampant in DC quite simply infects EVERYONE who is part of that monstrosity called the US Federal Government. With recognition of Edmund Burke’s prophetic principal about the relationship of power and corruption, may I reword it to fit what we have seen in these latter days of the USA: Power corrupts and ANY SIGNIFICANT amount of power will begin the corruption process, usually not reversible, of most people today beyond any hope of reversal or redemption. (Just review in your own mind for a few moments, the behavior of any member of the & public service sector, from local and county through state and up to federal service, and count up any SIGNIFICANT players who have NOT been corrupted.)
(4) The ONLY thing of ANY significance about the election is to defeat OB or, better yet get him declared ineligible before the election.
(5) And, BTW, OB has set such a horrendous pile of steaming precedents, that I seriously doubt ANY future POTUS will be morally clean enough to resist taking advantage of them, with the possible exception of Sarah Palin.
62 posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 11:05:54 AM by CanuckYank
If for no other reason than the “Born Alive Act”, you need to get this man out of office.