I tried to ignore a scripting error message that kept popping up until mlb.com and certain live streaming videos and even YouTube stopped working. The next time the script error message came up asking to try to continue running scripts, I hit “continue.” But at the same time, I allowed a java add-on/update that I hadn’t allowed before. Anyway things started working after that but I don’t know which of those thing fixed it.
Each time I enabled something 2 or 3 more would pop up. By the time NoScript was permitting all activity about 11 or 12 different locations were involved in the final page content and activity.