He’s doing this because he’s afraid HE may be deported! “Let’s see....Mr. Obama, it’s says here you were here on a student visa in 1981 which has looooong long since expired....”
Isn't that profiling? What about prospective immigrants with paperwork submitted? Haven't they just been booted out of line?
CONgress was in recess. 0blame0 said so!
That's bad enough but...
granting work permits to younger illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children and have since led law-abiding lives
Who's paying for the adminstrative work to do this? Where's the money coming from and can it legally be done without going through Congress?
Is this a ploy to be abe to call it the Republican War Against Latinos or a simple overreach of power that he really does not have?
People ask... where is Newt? Where is Palin... where is Santorum on this.
I ask, where are our elected officials and where have they been for the last two years?
I really don't see how a pResident can make such decisions on so called "immigration" issues when his own citizenship is in question and in the courts as we speak.
Real snappy post.
“...and have since led law-abiding lives.”
I know this is tough for the socialist progressives and other assorted 0bamunists, and equally as apparent to the Constitutional Conservatives out there; but, here goes.
1. To be here (in the US) legally, as a citizen of a foreign state, there are prescribed processes you must take.
2. Circumventing these processes and still entering the US is, by definition, ILLEGAL.
3. As long as you remain in the US under that illegal circumstance, you remain in the condition of being here ILLEGALLY.
4. Apart from 0bama’s illicit direction to the bureaucracy, there is NO set of circumstances under which your ILLEGAL presence in the US can ever allow you to “have since led law-abiding lives”...
5. Apart from the pretender-in-chief’s edict, YOU ARE STILL ILLEGALLY IN THE US, and CANNOT BE CONSIDERED LAW-ABIDING.
Of course, in the 0bama Wonderland, anything is possible, just because he says so.
It’s time to take back the country. Some VERY serious blowback on this Constitutional overreach would be a good start.