Skip to comments.The DNC Drinking Game
Posted on 09/04/2012 2:46:31 PM PDT by Lucky9teen
A crowd of outlandish-looking strangers has assembled at Charlotte, North Carolina, reminding us all of the famous alien bar scene from Star Wars. This can mean only one thing: Its time for the Democrat National Convention!
Lets say, for the sake of argument, that youve decided to watch. Well, youre braver than most of us, but now you have to make a choice between sacrificing your sanity or your liver, because one of them isnt going to make it out of Bank of America Stadium alive! But just because youve committed yourself to hours of vomitingthatll be from the speeches themselves, not from the inevitable hangoverthat doesnt mean you cant have some fun along the way! Raid the liquor store, grab the remote, and find a comfortable place to pass out, because its time to play the DNC Drinking Game!
The rules are so easy, they might as well be Sandra Fluke. Simply follow the list below and take a drink any time one of the following occurs. And just to get the obvious out of the way, do not even think about drinking when someone mentions Obama inheriting a mess from George W. Bush, or you wont last thirty seconds!
- Someone claims the Republicans are going to cut Medicare.
- Someone claims the Republicans are going to end Social Security.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz blames Republicans for a random shooting.
- Someone declares the Republicans are engaged in a War on Women.
- A Democrat operative implies a Republican (or all Republicans) is racist. (Yes, media personalities count here.)
- Someone mentions Bain Capital.
- Nancy Pelosi accuses Republicans of poisoning water, starving children, or some other act of supervillainy.
- Someone equates gay marriage with the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s.
- Someone equates the pro-life movement with black slavery.
- Bill Clinton uses a complaint about tax cuts to brag about his own wealth.
- Someone mentions how much money Mitt Romney has.
- A crusty old white guy accuses the Republicans of being the party of crusty old white guys.
- Elizabeth Warren utters some nonsense about roads and bridges.
- Someone mentions Iraq.
- Harry Reid quotes an imaginary friend.
- Someone accuses the Republicans of being Robin Hood in reverse (or calls Mitt Romney Romney Hood).
- Chris Matthews claims to be so excited his extremities are tingling. (NBC and MSNBC viewers only)
- Someone jokes about Mitt Romneys tax returns.
- Michelle Obama talks about the importance of eating healthy.
- Joe Biden goes off teleprompter and makes a gaffe.
- Someone credits Barack Obama for hunting down and killing Osama bin Laden.
- An elderly Democrat operative masquerading as an ordinary citizen takes the stage and credits Democrat entitlements with saving his or her life.
- Barack Obama claims to have turned (something) around.
- Barack Obama mentions our friends in the Muslim community.
- The Democrats criticize the values which have made America great.
I'd watch it, but I don't allow porn in my house.
Joe Biden walks into a bar...and wakes up in the hospital with a concussion.
A black man, a muslum, and an illegal walks into a bar. The bartender says;
“What will it be, Mr President ?”
A baby seal walks into a club...
- Someone mentions the HUGH national debt. On second thought...
When does my beloved FLOTUS come on? OOOOoooo....I can't wait..........
Empty promises from the empty chair!
A baby seal walks into a bar. The bartender says, “What’ll you have?” The baby seal says, “ANYTHING but a Canadian Club.”
They’re off to a rough start...I’ve seen more qualified and professionally run middle school debate club meetings.
Who is on The Gaffe Patrol tonight?
come on, get series.
Good list. A freshly facelifted and coifed Harry Reid just brought up evil millionaires and billionaires. A freshly facelifted Nancy Pelosi, also a multi-millionaire was next up. Irony, what irony?
Which hotel is Sandra working out of this week? Even horny Democrats deserve to be forewarned about this walking bag of venereal diseases.
BTW, excellent graphic.
Is that your work?
No, I got it from http://imaksim.com/political-satire-humor/dnc-circus-freakshow/