10. Get your money in order. Done.
9. Get your ducks in a row. I failed this one as I have no ducks. I do have my survival act together.
8. Get off the grid as much as possible. Done.
7. Get in shape. You must be kidding - I’ll be 80 next month. I’m still moving and I can still run fast as I was a runner earlier in my life - also I’m not overweight.
6. Gather your team. I don’t have and won’t have a team.
5. Acquire new skills. Always searching for better ways to accomplish goals.
4. Start producing your own food. Don’t have much room but have non-hybrid seeds to plant where I can in small garden.
3. Start your home store if you havent already done so. Done except for some items that aren’t vital.
2. Secure your source of water. Done.
1. GOD. Done.
Great job! Curious as to how you’ve prepared to or gotten off the grid...if you don’t mind sharing.
You gave me a laught Marcella, when I read your reply I thought of the CVS Pharmacy commercial with ‘Bonnie’ on her segway riding throught he CVS grabbing stuff and saying ‘DONE’!
I can see you going through the Prepper’s store 250 rounds of 12 ga. OO Buck. Done! Berkey Big Black Water Filters. DONE! Case of Spam. DONE!........