RE: Perhaps the evangelical Christians decided that they could not vote for a ticket consisting of a Mormon and a Catholic.
So, what is the alternative? To just sit back and allow this person to be President:
Someone who :
1) Refuses to protect babies born alive from botched abortions.
2) Someone who goes to a church with a Pastor who damns America.
3) Someone who does not even go to church at all today.
4) Supports Gay marriage
5) Forces Catholic institutions to provide abortificents and contraceptives.
6) Is being sued by these same Catholic institutions ( and evangelical schools like Wheaton )?
As I said before -— the problem we have is we make the perfect the enemy of the not so bad.
The end result is — WE GET SOMETHING VERY BAD.
“The end result is WE GET SOMETHING VERY BAD.”
That is exactly what happened. The republicrats are called the stupid party for a reason. Half a cup full of lite conservatism is better than a full cup of marxist tyranny but a lot of morons can’t see the difference.
LOL, I really want to learn how a voting block that voted by an astounding 79% for the GOP ticket, is the butt of so many attacks, insults, and blame accusations from the romneybots today.
Liberal Republicans should be falling to their knees in praise of the Evangelical vote, instead they attack Evangelicals constantly.