From the story I showed you in post number 5.
Grand Traverse County health officials warned that wells flooded as a result of the breach might be contaminated, and recommended homeowners boil water before use.
"If the well water was contaminated by chemical toxins from the river sediment, there's no way boiling the water will make it safe to drink," said Bruce Carpenter, a wildlife artist who is also a homeowner on the Boardman Dam impoundment. "Boiling would only kill bacteria and would effectively concentrate toxins such as mercury rather than eliminate them."
These so called "health officials" are going to get people killed.
posted on 11/28/2012 7:47:12 PM PST
(REMEMBER THE RIVER RAISIN!)
Bruce Carpenter, a wildlife artist...
Yeah, I think I'll take his unfounded wild-eyed leftwing speculations over the word of health officials. Right.
What the hell is happening to this forum anyway.
They want to remove four dams here on the Klamath river. They always talk about the good things that will come from it but never the bad. The reduced water flow in dry periods and the flooding in the storms. Then there is the millions of tons of sediment. It will be like in you’re story, toxic. So that will all be hazardous material that needs delt with. These people are crazy.
posted on 11/28/2012 8:29:11 PM PST
(Superciliousness is the essence of Obama)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson