Skip to comments.An Open Letter To Democrats: Truth Hurts
Posted on 12/09/2012 4:46:17 PM PST by Blue Collar Republican
Im sure you are all sick of reading this stuff, but if I stop speaking out against socialism I will have no right to complain when it takes over our nation. I have to mention that so many of you have taken the lies of the socialist left as fact without doing a minute of independent research. In the 1970s when nobody had convenient access to information, it was understandable how lies, rumors and misconceptions were able to flourish. Today, however you have the power to research at your fingertips, but still you refuse. So, I have a few points to make before you continue on with your downloads of increasingly shameful pornography and memes of cats.
Things you know that just arent so
1. Socialism doesnt work on paper, in theory or in fact. It never has and it never will.
2. The Democrat and Republican Parties never switched agendas. Its a boldfaced lie perpetuated by Democrats trying to explain their racist past. However, the Democratic Party did change direction in 1968 during the convention, the Republican Party never did and has the same basic platform since it was formed to abolish slavery and give women the right to vote.
3. The mentality of By any means of the left does not excuse them from lying. If you have to lie to further your agenda, you are still a liar and you dont deserve the trust of the American people.
4. Just because you like to do drugs, doesnt make you a Libertarian. Libertarians believe in the most freedom for the most people. No nanny laws, restrictions on firearms, oppressive taxation, prohibitions, unions or government regulations of business. The absolute opposite of Libertarianism is Socialism.
5. Unions are not the champions of the workers. Workers do and should have the right to bargain collectively, but international unions using thug tactics and supporting political parties are in opposition to freedom, not support of it. Businesses are not allowed to ban together to further their interests, labor should not be allowed either.
6. If you support President Obama without reading his book Dreams of my Father, you are a fool. Just like every other totalitarian Socialist of the past, Obama has clearly laid out what sort of sociopathic asshole he is. If you dont read it, you are a useful Idiot.
7. Despite his promise of transparency, the Obama Whitehouse has been the most secretive and least transparent administration since Roosevelt. He has abused his power to punish political enemies and hide his past, a situation you would never tolerate from a Republican.
8. Roosevelt didnt save us from the great depression, he caused it to perpetuate. It was war that caused America to recover from the failed policies and destructive socialism of the progressive Democrats of the 1930s.
9. Its not Bushs fault. Stop allowing a pretentious liar to blame one person for a complicated mess that the former Democratic Congress and Senate had much more to do with than former President Bush. Remember, the Constitution doesnt allow a President to spend money, thats Congresses job.
10. Welfare, abortion and affirmative action have done more damage to the Black community than any other factors (including racism). Instead of assimilating and becoming one nation, we still have major divides between races that are the direct result of special treatment and the assumption that Blacks arent equal to Whites. These policies have destroyed Black families and have turned generations of Black men into self-centered narcissists.
Now you can look into what I have written here, or you can dismiss it as the ravings of a lunatic. The problem comes with the knowledge that I am not insane and that I am still willing to listen. Many of the people on the right have stopped listening, stopped debating and are simply preparing for the worst. No matter what path you take, you cant say you werent told.
I don't know why anyone would hope to change minds at this point. The line has been drawn.
Truth is immaterial to them...
We should have reeked havoc on the media’s corruption from the beginning. This is all media’s doing. Without media obama would be nothing but a lowlife jerk that he is. Damn them.
I remember reading a summary of a paper from the UN putting forth the premise that in order to bring the people of the world together they (UN) would put out the idea that either aliens (yes, aliens) were about to invade, OR, the entire population of earth was endanger of succumbing due to sudden and massive changes in the climate. The UN concluded that even the population of the earth was not stupid enough to swallow the idea of alien invasion, so they settled in on climate change.
So having pushed the sudden, destructive climate change scenario, they pushed forward, with the idea of creating a level ground for every human being, I ask, could this be a phase II or Phase III of that decision being played out? Is Obama intentionally destroying our economy in order to level, for every person, the 'starting point' to enter into a global socialism (communism? It sounds insane, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how reasonably smart people can move the greatest country on earth with historically the greatest engine for an economy towards predictable destruction. There must be another reason. Is it as simple as Obama is the true believer in collectivism?
It is like they are driving a herd of cattle (us) toward a certain end without a reasonable explaination as to what in the world is compelling them to go that direction.
I generally agree with what you’ve said.
But I think you’ve far exceeded the neural intake for a liberal. As much as you’ve put forward, it would take a spiritual retreat, like a weekend, to move that much information through the very small diameter pipes into these folks’ heads.
Great screen name BTW.
Barney Franks hypocrisy
Posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 4:23:08 PM by GQuagmire
Ah, the dirty little secret is out. That $700 billion TARP (Troubled Asset Relief Program) bill was in part simply a variation on congressional pork - except this time the recipients were banks with friends in high places.
One of those powerful friends was Rep. Barney Frank (D-Newton), chairman of the House Financial Services Committee. And one of the recipients of a $12 million infusion of federal cash was the troubled OneUnited Bank in Boston - a bank that had already been accused of unsafe and unsound banking practices. Its CEO, Kevin Cohee had also been criticized by regulators for excessive pay that included a Porsche...(snip)
GQuagmire, ck my post #9. Right on mark, huh.
You are correct. I wouldn’t shed a tear if really, really bad things started happening to the US news media.
Sir, may I have a link to that reference? I can’t seem to find any credible source for that statement; I’d like to send it to my congress-critters, if I can find it. Thank you...
So we could become tomorrow’s Bill Ayers? He seems to have done quite well for himself being a terrorist. Do you think we would fare as well?
We fight like Ozzie and Harriet gentle country of the 50s America where these chicago street thugs fight like the hungry dogs that they always have been. It was never going to work, not w/ their firm hold of the national propaganda machines. We had Mr-Smith-goes-to-washington Romney going against osama-obama and we truly expected to win because we knew Americans are exceptional and true patriots and they would always choose country first over self-serving promises of an egomaniac pathological liar rabble-rouser. obama voters were self-centered but they were not stupid, WE WERE.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.