Two fried chickens and a Coke.
Anna Roth must be a little chubby!
Come to think of it, I may have that anyway...I have the champagne still untouched since Election Day. Now if I can just find a good sushi takeout.;-)
A nice juicy sirloin,medium rare,well “marbled”....baked potato with lots of butter...a medley of corn,green beans and carrots...and a nice piece of chocolate cake.
One of the more ridiculous questions I’ve seen lately. What? I want to die on a full stomach? I ain’t going into hibernation.
Not gonna say it. Not gonna say it. Not gonna say it.
An entire cheese cake. (my Mom’s recipe only)
Breakfast of jowl bacon, scrambled eggs with cheese, English muffins with butter and strawberry preserves and a K cup of Cappucino. Lunch at Church’s chicken, including the jalepeno bombers with creamy jalapeno sauce. Dinner at Ruth’s Chris steak house with the Brussel Sprouts. Recipe below:
1 lb. fresh Brussels Sprouts (not frozen)
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
3-4 slices of applewood smoked bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
1.5 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp salt, plus more as needed
Ground black pepper for seasoning
1. Bring a medium-sized pot of water to a boil and salt generously.
2. Trim the bottom end of Brussels sprouts, and pull off the outer dark leaves. Halve through the core.
3. Add Brussels sprouts to boiling water and cook, uncovered, until tender - about 7 minutes.
4. While Brussels sprouts are boiling, add the oil and bacon to a large skillet (I prefer cast iron), and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the bacon is crispy.
5. When Brussels sprouts are tender, drain and rinse under cold running water.
6. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside. Increase heat to medium high. Add the Brussels sprouts to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
7. After five minutes, sprouts will start to brown a little. Add apple cider vinegar and stir. Cook an additional 4 minutes.
8. After 4 minutes, add maple syrup. Continue stirring until edges of sprouts are brown and crispy (about 2-3 additional minutes.)
9. Add bacon. Salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve warm. (Serves 2-3. Can double recipe for more.)
Absolutely nothing. Rather, I would fast, and pray to Jesus Christ that he save my and all the other wretched souls on this soon-to-be-finished planet Earth!
With some of Darks’ coffee
Celery, carrots, broccoli and tofu.
Just kidding. Chocolate ice cream.
Lobster. All day long.
Why, I would just go to McDoDo’s.
Surely there is no need for guns.
As much of See’s candy as I could hold!