To: JustAmy; All; MEG33; yorkie; jaycee; Kitty Mittens; left that other site; LUV W; ConorMacNessa; ...
TO AMY'S PLACE
posted on 01/01/2013 11:44:38 AM PST
To: oldteen; JustAmy; Billie; GodBlessUSA; Lady Jag; yorkie; jaycee; Diver Dave; LUV W; Mama_Bear; ...
GOOD MILITARY MONDAY TO AMYS PLACE!
The Soldiers Code
1) I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
2) I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist.
3) If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
4) If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me, and will back them up in every way.
5) When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am bound to give only name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies, or harmful to their cause.
6) I will never forget that I am an American fighting man, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.
President Dwight D. Eisenhower, August, 1955.
Genuflectimus non ad principem sed ad Principem Pacis!
Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name. (Isaiah 49:1 KJV)
posted on 01/01/2013 2:02:23 PM PST
(HM/2 USN, 3/5 Marines RVN 1969 - St. Michael the Archangel defend us in Battle!)
To: Diver Dave
posted on 01/01/2013 10:06:31 PM PST
That is the Prettiest Gif, Dear Teenie!
(((((Blessings, Hugs, and Prayers)))))
posted on 01/02/2013 2:44:20 PM PST
by Kitty Mittens
(To God Be All Excellent Praise!)
To: FRiends; JustAmy; Mama_Bear; The Mayor; LUV W; Kitty Mittens; left that other site; jaycee; ...
Happy Warm Fuzzy Wednesday To Amy's Place
It's not warm here..and no sunshine..Gone are our 70 degree days..
Rain, sleet and snow forecast tomorrow night. ( We will be above freezing
Company has gone..It's just me and the kitties...along with a mountain of paperwork
to file or discard..
I hope your day is going well.
posted on 01/02/2013 3:19:45 PM PST
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson