Game over. He had a great game. But he can’t beat Seahawks.
I don't think the Seahawks will win a second time around. Friendly wager deweyfrank??
He won’t have to he will have to beat the Falcons.
No way in hell the 49’s regret not taking Rodgers. The Packers looked and played like amateurs. Stole their fat paychecks. Same with the Packers coaches. A rookies QB beat the crap out of GB. The Packers have gone from SB champs 3 seasons ago to NFL laughingstock. They embarrassed themselves and GB in front of a national audience. Packer fans should greet the team with bags over their heads when they return to GB. If they don’t, the Packer honchos will take it as a sign that they don’t have to improve the team. Capers and McCarthy need to be canned. Both were way overrated, even when the Packers won the SB.
Seattle is a fine team but they were more than just a litle helped by playing in CenturyLink Field last time. The crowd gets real noisy there when the opposing team is on offense and it is virtually impossible for a quarterback to be heard beyond about six feet away. If the Seahawks play the Niners again, they won’t have that advantage next time... Plus I’d imagine the Niners are pretty pissed off and looking to avenge that loss. So I’m not so sure you should be counting your chickens there dewyfrank!!! Don’t forget that San Fran has a pretty good team also. You might ask Green Bay and the Patriots if the Niners are a quality team.
SF has a less-than-medicore passing offense, but the 5th best rush offense in the NFL. To beat Seattle, they must mostly run and have a ball-control offense, which in turn can open up the passing game (especially short passes). These stupid hail-Mary, on-a-wing-and-a-prayer pass plays and throws into double coverage will kill SF.
Packers need some major overhauling.
1) Get rid of McCarthy and Capers.
2) Get rid of Donald Driver. He did nothing but stand on the sidelines this season. His time is long gone.
3) Get rid of Charles Woodson. His time is long gone.
4) Get rid of John Kuhn. He hasn’t done anything since 2010.
5) Get rid of BJ Raji. Hasn’t done anything since 2010.
6) Get rid of “Hands of Stone” Jermichael Finley. Nothing but an overrated loudmouth.
7) Get rid of Greg Jennings. His best days are gone, and he’s becoming a team disruptor like Finley.