Skip to comments.'Evita' the grifter!
Posted on 02/01/2013 6:25:19 AM PST by SMARTY
Does any one want to start a contest to see how long it takes for Evita to find another government trough to jam her nose into.
Which Evita are we talking about here? Hillary, Michelle, Nancy, Susan ... the list is a long one!
But, I always think of Hillary as the premier and prototypical grifter of all time and one with a snout for cushy government positions which is more ‘developed’ than anyone else on earth!!
In a sane world, where we have a critical media, instead of a leftest /progressive cheerleading squad, along with a well informed voting population, she couldn’t get a position as town clerk. In the society we have, which elected a totally incompetent Marxist “professor” , and then when he proved a dismal failure REELECTED him, she’ll be back.
I am always shocked and disgusted at the speed and ease with which Americans have habituated themselves to mediocrity!
Americans have accepted mediocrity in their leadership, in their culture, in their educational system, in the journalistic profession, in entertainment (not strictly distinct from ‘journalism’), in their political processes, in in their health care system...etc.
to hell with the WH, Hill wants to be queen of the world
Maybe World Bank or another UN or international organization where she cam rake in millions just for being her loveable fuzzball self, ie, the smartest woman in the world
who had Vince Foster removed but didn’t get the blue dress stolen and drycleaned
(lifted from another forum)
TOP-11 “ONLY IN AMERICA” OBSERVATIONS — BY A CANADIAN*
1) Only in America could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their “fair share” by people who don’t pay any income taxes at all.
2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black
3) Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the TreasuryDepartment and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just ‘magically’ become American citizens.
6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country’s Constitution be thought of as”extremists.”
7) Only in America could you need to present a driver’s license tocash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company(Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes(Nike).
9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
10) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
11) Only in America can a man with no background, no qualifications and no experience ... and a complete failure at his job ... be re-elected.
She hasn’t been able to pocket “private sector” cash since the brief window when Viacommie/Simon&Schuster gave her $8million post-winning election/pre-swearing in.
She may go “to work” for Oprah’s network and try to sock some Al Gore Junior type millions before officially announcing.
Jimmy Carter used Habitat For Humanity to change his public image before re-entering politics as a demagogue and anti-semite commentator.
Hillary will always be “credible” as a candidate for President because the Clintons had a “co-presidency” and yellow dog democrats would love to see Bill circumvent the Constitution with another 4-8 years as un-elected “co-president”.
Your Posted comment DESERVES TO BE A THREAD OF IT’S OWN. Please repost it as such.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.