Skip to comments.FORMER LAWYERS? [Barak & Michelle]
Posted on 02/24/2013 7:19:55 PM PST by DBCJR
I knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn't know why until I read this.
This is 100% legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org/ Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are very strict. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.
Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.
2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/
4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago .
5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.
6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.
Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html ;
7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence ... not the Constitution.
8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-constitution-with-the-declaration-of-independence/
9. Free Republic : In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.
10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?
When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight. Keep this moving -- educate others
Excellent find. I wonder what he lied about on his application?
Thank you for sharing!
The problem is that even if true, do you really expect the MSM or the justice dept. to do anything about it?
Place of birth, obviously.
I thought this was debunked.
The part that was “debunked” was that they “gave” up their licenses. This research tells WHY they “voluntarily” gave up their licenses.
What is the procedure when a lawyer decides he no longer wants to practice for whatever reason and relinquishes his license?
It’s probably the same as deciding you don’t want to renew your subscription to a magazine.
After a while they stop sending renewal notices.
It probably should be called the Elizabeth Warren procedure. She let her NJ license lapse, but then was caught practicing law in another state. Quickly she turned that license in.
His name? He was Barry Soetoro before he became Barack Obama. I believe the application has a question to the effect "Full Licensed Name" to which he entered "Barack Hussein Obama". The next question was "Full Former Name(s)" to which he answered "none".
The Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission An agency of the Illinois Supreme Court
Rules of the Board of Admissions and Committee on Character and Fitness
RULE 6 CHARACTER AND FITNESS REQUIREMENTS Rule 6.4. The revelation or discovery of any of the following should be treated as cause for further detailed inquiry before the Committee decides whether the law student registrant or applicant possesses the requisite character and fitness to practice law: (a) unlawful conduct; (b) academic misconduct; (c) making false statements, including omissions;
(d) misconduct in employment; (e) acts involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation; (f) abuse of legal process; (g) neglect of financial responsibilities; (h) neglect of professional obligations; (i) violation of an order of a court; (j) evidence of conduct indicating instability or impaired judgment; (k) denial of admission to the bar in another jurisdiction on character and fitness grounds; (l) disciplinary action by a lawyer disciplinary agency or other professional disciplinary agency of any jurisdiction; (m) acts constituting the unauthorized practice of law; (n) failure to comply with the continuing duty of full disclosure to the Board and the Committee subsequent to the date of registration or application.
Barack Obama fraudulently applied to the Illinois Bar.
Obama had 17 unpaid parking tickets from his days at Harvard.
Obama omitted his aliases of Barry Soetoro and Barry Obama.
Obama admitted to drug use when he was younger and there is strong reason to believe he was still using drugs.
Even Clinton kept his law license and so far as I know when its suspended for lying under oath expired, he renewed it even tho he will never practice a day in his life. Bet Hillary’s law license is still active, too.
“What is the procedure when a lawyer decides he no longer wants to practice for whatever reason and relinquishes his license?”
Former Co-Presidents Klintoon could give us this answer; I believe they have both been in this situation.
FORMER LAWYERS? [Barak & Michelle]
The part that was debunked was that they gave up their licenses. This research tells WHY they voluntarily gave up their licenses.
Article, then # 6 , # 12.
You might find this interesting as well:
1) The Trail of Tears (1838): The first Democrat President, Andrew Jackson and his successor Martin Van Buren, herded Indians into camps, tormented them, burned and pillaged their homes and forced them to relocate with minimal supplies. Thousands died along the way.
2) Democrats Cause The Civil War (1860): The pro-slavery faction of the Democrat Party responded to Abraham Lincoln’s election by seceding, which led to the Civil War.
3) Formation of the KKK (1865): Along with 5 other Confederate veterans, Democrat Nathan Bedford Forrest created the KKK.
4) 300 Black Americans Murdered (1868): “Democrats in Opelousas, Louisiana killed nearly 300 blacks who tried to foil an assault on a Republican newspaper editor.”
5) The American Protective League and The Palmer Raids (1919-1921): Under the leadership of Woodrow Wilson, criticizing the government became a crime and a fascist organization, the American Protective League was formed to spy on and even arrest fellow Americans for being insufficiently loyal to the government. More than 100,000 Americans were arrested, with less than 1% of them ever being found guilty of any kind of crime.
6) Democrats Successfully Stop Republicans From Making Lynching A Federal Crime (1922): “The U.S. House adopted Rep. Leonidas Dyers (R., Mo.) bill making lynching a federal crime. Filibustering Senate Democrats killed the measure.”
7) The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (1932-1972): Contrary to what you may have heard, Democrats in Alabama did not give black Americans syphilis. However, the experimenters did know that subjects of the experiment unknowingly had syphilis and even after it was proven that penicillin could be used to effectively treat the disease in 1947, the experiments continued. As a result, a number of the subjects needlessly infected their loved ones and died, when they could have been cured.
8) Japanese Internment Camps (1942): Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt issued an executive order that led to more than 100,000 Japanese Americans being put into “bleak, remote camps surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.”
9) Alger Hiss Convicted Of Perjury (1950): Hiss, who helped advise FDR at Yalta and was strongly defended by the Left, turned out to be a Soviet spy. He was convicted of perjury in 1950 (Sadly, the statute of limitations on espionage had run out), but was defended by liberals for decades until the Verona papers proved so conclusively that he was guilty that even most his fellow liberals couldn’t continue to deny it.
10) The West Virgina Democrat primary is rigged by John F. Kennedy (1960): From an interview with the late, great Robert Novak.
John Hawkins: You also said that without question, John F. Kennedy rigged the West Virginia Democratic primary in (1960), but that the Wall Street Journal killed the story. Do you think that sort of thing is still occurring with great regularity and do you wish the Journal had reported the story when it happened?
Robert Novak: In my opinion, they should have. They sent two reporters down to West Virginia for six weeks and they came back with a carefully documented story on voter fraud in West Virginia, buying votes, and how he beat Humphrey in the primary and therefore got the nomination. But, Ed Kilgore, the President of Dow Jones and publisher of the Wall Street Journal, a very conservative man, said it wasnt the business of the Wall Street Journal to decide the nominee of the Democratic Party and he killed the story. That story didnt come out for many, many years 30-40 years. It was kept secret all that time.
11) The Bay of Pigs (1961): After training a Cuban militia to overthrow Castro, Kennedy got cold feet and didn’t give the men all the air support they were promised. As a result, they were easily defeated by Castro’s men and today, Cuba is still ruled by a hostile, anti-American dictatorship.
12) Fire Hoses And Attack Dogs Used On Children (1963): Birmingham, Alabama’s notorious Commissioner of Public Safety, Democrat Bull Connor, used attack dogs and fire hoses on children and teenagers marching for civil rights. Ultimately, thousands of them would also be arrested.
13) Stand In The Schoolhouse Door (1963): Democrat George Wallace gave his notorious speech against integrating schools at the University of Alabama in which he said, “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”
14) Escalation In Vietnam (1964): Lyndon Johnson dramatically escalated our troops presence in Vietnam while he simultaneously put political restrictions in place that made the war unwinnable. As a result, 58,000 Americans died in a war that ultimately achieved none of its aims.
15) Chappaquiddick (1969): The Democrats beloved “Liberal Lion” of the Senate, Ted Kennedy ran off the road into a tidal pool with passenger Mary Jo Kopechne in the car. Kennedy swam free and then spent 9 hours plotting how he would reveal the news to the press while she slowly suffocated to death.
16) Democrats Deliver South Vietnam To The North (1975): “In 1975, when there were no Americans left in Vietnam, the left wing of the Democratic Party killed the government of South Vietnam, cut off all of its funding, cut off all of its ammunition, and sent a signal to the world that the United States had abandoned its allies.” — Newt Gingrich
17) The Iranian Hostage Crisis (1979-1981): 52 Americans were held hostage by the government of Iran for 444 days. After Jimmy Carters disastrous, failed rescue attempt, the hostages were finally released after Ronald Reagan’s inaugural address.
18) Bill Clinton turns down Osama Bin Laden (1996): In Bill Clinton’s own words, “’Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And wed been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start meeting with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America.’ Bill Clinton explains to a Long Island, N.Y., business group why he turned down Sudans offer to extradite Osama Bin Laden to America in 1996.” Had Bill Clinton accepted Sudan’s offer, 9/11 would have likely never happened.
19) Bill Clinton was impeached (1998): Clinton became only the 2nd President in American history to be impeached after he lied under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
20) America loses its AAA credit rating (2011): The United States was first given its AAA credit in 1917, but it couldnt survive Barack Obama’s record breaking spending. In 2011, America lost its AAA credit rating.
.....or any of his worshippers to turn on him? Most of them knew everything about him before they voted for him.
I think in most states it is simply a matter of writing a letter to the licensing body, usually the supreme court (which backward states like NY call the superior court), stating something to the effect of “Hey, put my license on inactive status.” It’s a clerical entry.
NO THEY DON'T
Probably more than 1 lie, but I did read that he claimed that he had no AKA names. A lie since he also went by his stepfather’s name.
Nothing matters to the MSM...or the low-info voters.
Fact is I know at least 12 dumbass brokeass lawyers that will probably be running for some office in the near future. They at least can see that gravy train.......and attempt to hop on.
I think all this misses a bigger point.
Obama is an out-of touch ‘affirmative-action’ winner,
gets everything he wants without trying,
who does not know that most success in the US
comes from personal effort.
Barack choomed his way for a couple years
at Occidental? college,
then gets into Columbia, but does not show
up much, then gets admitted to Harvard LS,
does nothing that is noteworthy,
then is chosen editor of Harvard Law Review.
does not write anything,
summer interned several times, never by the same firm.
gets a job at a average Chicago Law firm for ??
length of time, but does nothing noteworthy.
has a problem with the bar association.
turns to politics.
According to the website you cited, Michelle Obama’s Illinois registration is “[v]oluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law.” That would seem to differ substantially from Obambi’s “voluntarily retired.”
** bookmark - the Dim hit parade **
“...defended by liberals for decades until the Verona papers proved so...”
Minor correction: VENONA project
He answered ‘no’ to, “did he have any aliases.” I am pretty sure this has come up in the past.
This is false at its worse and misleading at its best. Because it is false and misleading, it cast suspicion on the validity of the entire offering.
Impeachment was for:
Article 1: Perjury before Independent Counsel Ken Starr's grand jury
Of course FR knew all this before Nov. 2008 but not a peep from the msm, Hillary, Congress, McLame, W, secretaries of states, or the Electoral College. Just glad someone saved the page.
I think it best to keep your points as factual as possible.
BO was not the Editor of the Harvard Law Review, but rather the President of HLR, a largely ceremonial post.