Skip to comments.Some characters may not be ‘Walking’ away from AMC zombie series.....
Posted on 03/30/2013 11:22:48 AM PDT by virgil283
"The No. 1 series on basic cable, AMCs The Walking Dead marks its third season finale Sunday (at 9 p.m. on AMC).
What better way to celebrate than with a bloodbath?
The Robert Kirkman horror series has spent much of the season ratcheting the tension between Rick and his handy band of survivors and the Governor, a sadistic tyrant of the walled-up, well-armed community of Woodbury.
AMC has not released a screener of the episode, Welcome to the Tombs, but heres a look at how the dead pool shapes up:
--Glenn (Steven Yeun) he made a cardinal mistake in horror stories in the last episode he proposed marriage to his girlfriend : Chance of survival: 50 percent
--The Governor (David Morrissey):Chance of survival: 10 percent. --Rick (Andrew Lincoln):The sheriff went from a fierce leader to mad with grief and now seems monumentally ineffectual. Stupidity drives horror stories. Hes not going anywhere.Chance of survival: 90 percent
-- Milton (Dallas Roberts):You roll with the devil, you get burned.Chance of survival: 5 percent.
Daryl (Norman Reedus)..........
The most popular character on the show. Kirkman loves a good story swerve, but hes not going to risk a fan riot. Plus, Death is probably afraid of Daryl.
Chance of survival: 99 percent (because theres always that 1 percent chance we could be wrong). "
Milton is a dead man.
He lacks the necessary Daryl to survive.
Me thinks Hershel and at least of his daughters are definite zombie meat.
“Daryl (Norman Reedus):The most popular character on the show”
During Christmas, AMC ran at every commercial break Reedus telling people that “guns are baaaad’ (or some liberal crap) in regards to the Newtown shooting. At least he’s not a hypocrite like Stallone and uses a crossbow in films..
“Plus, Death is probably afraid of Daryl.”
Oh, it’s true. It’s true.
I was watching 3:10 to Yuma (Christian Bale, Russell Crowe) and thought he was familiar. Roberts played Mr. Butterfield in the movie and he was really good in it. He seems timid in WD, but I guess that’s just the character..
Walking Dead ping! [no spoilers]
Please let me know if you would like on or off The Walking Dead ping list. Thanks for the ping, raybbr.
The zombie turned into a Chuck.
:-) That sounds kind of like The Walken Dead:
Now that’s wishfull thinking right there.
Chick Norris has nightmares about Daryl Dixon.
Gonna be a good one...
I knew it, the zombie virus is in dog meat too.
What better way to celebrate Easter Sunday? A number of things come to mind...
go religion somewhere else, this is a WD thread.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.