Skip to comments.Vanity: 10 Candidates For AntiChrist
Posted on 04/04/2013 11:27:30 AM PDT by ConservativeMan55
In no particular order.
1) Barack Obama
Obama came onto the scene like a Rock Star when times were decent, deceived many..and has spat in Israel's face time and time again. His background is sketchy at best. Every move he has made has been.. in the least.. in the spirit of the AntiChrist. Probably not him though. Too obvious and Obama is too much of a clutz.
2) Vladimir Putin Putin is a big player on the world stage and he shows no love for Israel. The Bible predicts Russia and Israel will have a showdown near the end. Who's to say this guy won't be involved in some way? He seems like he has outwitted Obama at every turn.
3) Tony Blair Blair has bought a palace in Jeruselum. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470186/Blair-plans-historic-Jerusalem-palace.html
It also seems like he's put himself in the running for head of the World Bank or President of the EU.
4) Prince Charles Another candidate on the world stage, who to me is sort of creepy. If anyone has any more info on him I would be happy to hear it.
5) Bill Clinton Bill is revered by many around the world for some reason. He is a charming, somewhat likable fellow. But he has deceived many.. and wants to change the world through his foundation. If a New World Order emerged.. expect this guy to be pulling the strings.
6) Hillary Clinton Hillary has aspirations on being President and possibly much more. Plus she brings the creepiness factor up.
7) Bashar al-Assad
His father, Hafez Al Assad, was the President/Dictator of Syria for 30 years. He had changed his last name from Al Wahash (The Beast in Arabic) to Al Assah (The Lion in Arabic). Hafez died in 2000. Bashar was called back from the United Kingdom in 2001 to become the new President/Dictator of Syria. He hadn't been involved in politics. Bashar had studied medicine in the United Kingdom and was practicing Medicine and Ophthalmology there. He is familiar with western culture. Bashar is also the past-president of the Syrian Computer society and can relate well to western academia and intellectuals.
8) Mahmoud Abbas As the current leader of the Palestinian people he also has a role to play. But what is it?
9) Mahmoud Ahmadinejad This crazy dictator will play a significant role in the end times.. but probably not the AntiChrist. Too obvious.
10) Someone else. Could be someone else entirely that is not named here.
I “don’t” think it’s Obama. Even though he has a sketchy background, etc.. I think Obama is and will be merely a puppet for the real Antichrist.
Where’s al gore, bono, mick jagger 8-?
Oh and apparently Assad is not dead.. as many thought he got shot last weekend. Turned out to be just a rumor.
Documentation File on the negative impact of the Obamanation Counterculture on America.
I think Al Gore’s too much of a fat, clumsy idiot.
Mick Jagger.. nah!? lol
Have some sympathy.
Saw that video!!!
While people are saying, There is peace and security, then sudden destruction will come upon them
There are several characters in Revelation which may or may not be metaphorical: the False Prophet, the AntiChrist, the Beast, and the Whore of Buenos Aires...er....Babylon. there may be more, as they may be individuals with more than one name or more individuals. if I was writing a novel, I would make Soros the AntiChrist, Obama the False Prophet and Google the Beast.
Could be someone else entirely that is not named here.
Wow that’s an interesting pick. They may not be a person in the physical realm.
1) prince William
2) Prince Harry
3) Rahm Emmanuel
4) Michail Gorbachev
5) George Soros
I put that in there as a wildcard so that people could just say.. yes I think it’s so and so.. or this or that.
Have some sympathy.
I think all these candidates will look like pikers when the Beast rears his head.