Skip to comments.Vanity: 10 Candidates For AntiChrist
Posted on 04/04/2013 11:27:30 AM PDT by ConservativeMan55
In no particular order.
1) Barack Obama
Obama came onto the scene like a Rock Star when times were decent, deceived many..and has spat in Israel's face time and time again. His background is sketchy at best. Every move he has made has been.. in the least.. in the spirit of the AntiChrist. Probably not him though. Too obvious and Obama is too much of a clutz.
2) Vladimir Putin Putin is a big player on the world stage and he shows no love for Israel. The Bible predicts Russia and Israel will have a showdown near the end. Who's to say this guy won't be involved in some way? He seems like he has outwitted Obama at every turn.
3) Tony Blair Blair has bought a palace in Jeruselum. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470186/Blair-plans-historic-Jerusalem-palace.html
It also seems like he's put himself in the running for head of the World Bank or President of the EU.
4) Prince Charles Another candidate on the world stage, who to me is sort of creepy. If anyone has any more info on him I would be happy to hear it.
5) Bill Clinton Bill is revered by many around the world for some reason. He is a charming, somewhat likable fellow. But he has deceived many.. and wants to change the world through his foundation. If a New World Order emerged.. expect this guy to be pulling the strings.
6) Hillary Clinton Hillary has aspirations on being President and possibly much more. Plus she brings the creepiness factor up.
7) Bashar al-Assad
His father, Hafez Al Assad, was the President/Dictator of Syria for 30 years. He had changed his last name from Al Wahash (The Beast in Arabic) to Al Assah (The Lion in Arabic). Hafez died in 2000. Bashar was called back from the United Kingdom in 2001 to become the new President/Dictator of Syria. He hadn't been involved in politics. Bashar had studied medicine in the United Kingdom and was practicing Medicine and Ophthalmology there. He is familiar with western culture. Bashar is also the past-president of the Syrian Computer society and can relate well to western academia and intellectuals.
8) Mahmoud Abbas As the current leader of the Palestinian people he also has a role to play. But what is it?
9) Mahmoud Ahmadinejad This crazy dictator will play a significant role in the end times.. but probably not the AntiChrist. Too obvious.
10) Someone else. Could be someone else entirely that is not named here.
Please, the anti-Christ has more talent.
William and Harry are good possibilities.. Rahm I don’t see him as being loved enough to be the Antichrist. He’s not really prepped to be a big player on the world stage.
I didn’t even know Gorbachev was still alive. Soros is DEFINITELY acting in the spirit of the Antichrist. But there are far too many people already skeptical and creeped out by him.
What about Hillary.. or Bill?
Not sure, but I am sure that many people in this country are being deceived, easily.
The people, not just in this country, but around the world, are RIPE for being deceived!
One of the heads, wounded to death, and the world astonished at his survival?
Prince Charles? No way. He is such a buffoon I can’t imagine anyone following the man. Not too smart either, judging by his taste in women, or should I say Camilla?
The devil you say!
Oh, I dunno... what’s Laz doing these days?
And he’s doing it.. kinda under the radar.
Could be Johnny Rotten, after all he did sing that he was one.....or was that an anarchist?
Could be Moochelle.
And from what it sounds like.. the Antichrist leads an army in the final days.
So I’m guessing it needs to be the President of a Country.. or the head of a coalition of nations.
What? No George Soros?
I think he’s creepy.. but I just don’t see it being him. He’s a mover and a shaker. But I don’t see people flocking to him. Or him being a leader of men.
Why not the Dali Lama, big hitter, born on June 6th?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.