Skip to comments.Vanity: 10 Candidates For AntiChrist
Posted on 04/04/2013 11:27:30 AM PDT by ConservativeMan55
In no particular order.
1) Barack Obama
Obama came onto the scene like a Rock Star when times were decent, deceived many..and has spat in Israel's face time and time again. His background is sketchy at best. Every move he has made has been.. in the least.. in the spirit of the AntiChrist. Probably not him though. Too obvious and Obama is too much of a clutz.
2) Vladimir Putin Putin is a big player on the world stage and he shows no love for Israel. The Bible predicts Russia and Israel will have a showdown near the end. Who's to say this guy won't be involved in some way? He seems like he has outwitted Obama at every turn.
3) Tony Blair Blair has bought a palace in Jeruselum. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470186/Blair-plans-historic-Jerusalem-palace.html
It also seems like he's put himself in the running for head of the World Bank or President of the EU.
4) Prince Charles Another candidate on the world stage, who to me is sort of creepy. If anyone has any more info on him I would be happy to hear it.
5) Bill Clinton Bill is revered by many around the world for some reason. He is a charming, somewhat likable fellow. But he has deceived many.. and wants to change the world through his foundation. If a New World Order emerged.. expect this guy to be pulling the strings.
6) Hillary Clinton Hillary has aspirations on being President and possibly much more. Plus she brings the creepiness factor up.
7) Bashar al-Assad
His father, Hafez Al Assad, was the President/Dictator of Syria for 30 years. He had changed his last name from Al Wahash (The Beast in Arabic) to Al Assah (The Lion in Arabic). Hafez died in 2000. Bashar was called back from the United Kingdom in 2001 to become the new President/Dictator of Syria. He hadn't been involved in politics. Bashar had studied medicine in the United Kingdom and was practicing Medicine and Ophthalmology there. He is familiar with western culture. Bashar is also the past-president of the Syrian Computer society and can relate well to western academia and intellectuals.
8) Mahmoud Abbas As the current leader of the Palestinian people he also has a role to play. But what is it?
9) Mahmoud Ahmadinejad This crazy dictator will play a significant role in the end times.. but probably not the AntiChrist. Too obvious.
10) Someone else. Could be someone else entirely that is not named here.
Gunga galunga...gunga — gunga galunga.
And have you seen the beak on that dude? No way.
Anybody nominated by the RNC and GOPe
What’s the significance of June 6th?
What about Putin?
Close, but no cigar. Though he might be a buddy to a viable candidate that hasn't himself made the above list.
Blog pimps the world over are becoming increasingly convinced that another of our own, a freeper here known as humblegunner™, is very possibly the one whom is to be dreaded.
™ now with even more humility!
woops, forgot the ping
Who ever it is, won’t show his face until there is a world wide currency collapse and him presenting a solution to those problems that work. Thus, sheep world wide bow before his perceived greatness.
It’s Obama. It is only obvious to some, and just because it is obvious doesn’t mean it isn’t right.
Look at the obvious: Multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-religious. A hard-core leftist (and leftism is anti-christ) masquerading as a moderate. He is young and very charismatic. If anything, he is more popular in the rest of the world than at home. We may say that ne only has 47% approval, but those 47% are fanatical.
We need to stop pretending about this.
You think? To me he seems like too much of a clutz. And too many people HATE the man.
Losing the election must be part of a very clever plan that we can't understand. :)
I think it will be someone whom both the left and right agree is fantastic. He’ll fool the whole world except for a very view.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.